He flirts with the waitress part 2 HIS POV

Niall:  She just got up and left. I didn’t even know what happened, but the waitress was still talking to me. “Well, now that she’s gone, I get off in five, wanna stick around?” she asked me. “What? No. No I don’t. My girlfriend just walked out of this place and why am I not chasing her?” I said out loud. The waitress rolled her eyes and left. I ran out of the restaurant and all the way to [Y/N]’s flat. “[Y/N] babe! Open up, please!” I pleaded as I knocked on the door. She opened it, her eyes red and tears still swelling up. My heart broke at the sight. I let myself in and pulled her into a tight hug. “Princess I am so sorry,” I said. She pulled away. “Save it, Niall. I knew this was all too good to be true. You’re Niall Horan and I’m just…I’m just me. I don’t even know why I tried to be your girlfriend to begin with. Just go back and get that waitress,” she said, tears falling from her face. “No, [Y/N] don’t say that. I really really REALLY like you, and if I didn’t I wouldn’t be here, asking for your forgiveness. I’m so sorry, Princess. I don’t know why I behaved like that but I can promise you it will never happen again, okay?” I pulled her into a hug again and this time she hugged me back. “I’m sorry. I am so sorry, Princess,” I whispered. I kissed her forehead and she pulled back. “It’s okay,” she said and smiled, and I knew that everything was going to be okay.

Harry:  I could still see the waitress even though she said she was going on break. “Oh! Waitress! What’s your name? Uhh, Leslie!” I called out, motioning for her to come to us. She smiled awkwardly and looked at me. “Can we get some napkins, please?” I asked politely. She nodded and came back. Before she left I said, “Thanks, gorgeous,” just to be nice. She stopped in her tracks and turned around. “Uh, excuse me sir, but if you haven’t realized it, you’re on a date with a very pretty girl and you’re being really rude to her. She’s sitting here taking your shit while you’re hitting on me after I’ve shown that I’m not interested yet you just keep going. I’m surprised she hasn’t left you here by yourself because you obviously do not deserve someone as patient as her,” she said, fuming. I could see [Y/N] smirking to as my cheeks went red. “I’m on break now, so please, ask John if you guys need anything,” she said, walking away. I looked over at [Y/N] who was so close to tears. “Babe, I’m sorry,” I said, trying to get her to look at me. I lifted her chin so that I could look her right in the eyes so she knew I was being sincere. “Baby, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize it. I was just trying to be nice.” “Yeah, too nice,” she mumbled, tears swelling in her eyes. “You called her gorgeous and beautiful and…I’m just sorry I can’t be those things,” she said, her voice cracking. “No, no baby don’t say that! You’re beyond beautiful, and I wish you could just see that. There may be other girls around me, and sometimes I might do things I’ll regret, but always know that you’re the only girl I’ll ever have eyes for, and I love you so much, okay?” I said, trying to get her to smile. When she didn’t, I took her face in my hands and gave her the best kiss of her life. She smiled into it, and I did, too. “I love you,” I said, hoping she would say it back. “I love you, too, Harry.”

Zayn:  “Boo, please tell me what’s wrong, pleaseeeee!” I pleaded. She ignored me but I just kept going. “Baby I can’t change what I’m doing wrong if I don’t know what it is,” I said sadly. “Zayn the waitress keep flirting with you and you’re totally flirting back,” she whined and I realized what I’d done. “Oh…” “Yeah…” I was quiet for a moment. “I’m sorry,” I mumbled. She just sat there, still disappointed in me, especially since it was her birthday. The waitress came back, winking at me as she set down the drink. “Can I get you anything else?” she asked, but only to me. “Uh yeah, could you please acknowledge the fact that my girlfriend is sitting right there and it’s her birthday, so please, back off,” I said to her. She rolled her eyes and said, “Yeah sure, whatever,” before walking away [Y/N] cracked a smile and I laughed, “There’s the beautiful smile I’ve been waiting for!” She tried to hold it back but I said, “[Y/N] smile for me, pleaseeeeeeeee!” She laughed and nudged me in the arm. “Thank you,” she whispered before placing a kiss on my cheek. “Anything for you, boo. I’m sorry.” With that, we happily continued her birthday dinner.

Louis:  It had been twenty minutes and [Y/N] still hadn’t come back. I was starting to get worried, so I left to the restroom. I walked by the women’s room and heard sniffles and sobs. I cracked the door open and her eyes shot up, holding a stare with mine. “[Y/N]?” I called out. She rubbed her eyes and used the water the flush out the redness. “What’s wrong?!” I asked her. She shook her head and said, “Nothing Lou, I’m fine.” “No you’re not fine, so don’t lie to me. What’s wrong?” “Lou do you like the waitress out there? More than you like me? Cause it sure as hell seems like it.” I froze, and realized that I was paying more attention to her than [Y/N]. “No, babe no-,” “Then why are you calling her all these wonderful things like pretty and beautiful? You never call me that, ever. I don’t think you ever have,” she cut me off. I sighed and moved towards her. “I just…I don’t know. I just figured you already knew how beautiful you were, but I guess that sometimes you should be reminded. Because [Y/N], you really are beautiful and I’m sorry I don’t tell you that more often.” I pulled her into a tight hug. “Do you forgive me?” I asked into her hair. “Mhmm,” she said into my chest, still sniffling from crying so much. “Good, now how bout we go somewhere else for lunch, hm?”

Liam:  We finally finished our food, and I asked for the check to leave. The waitress brought it back and said, “Take your time,” so I replied with “We will.” I saw [Y/N] roll her eyes. We made our way back to my car and I opened the door for her like a gentleman. She slipped in and didn’t even thank me. I got into the driver’s seat as she said, “Take me home.” “But I thought you were sleeping over tonight, babe?” I asked. “Nope, I just wanna go home,” she replied, not even looking at me. “But…why?” I asked worriedly. “Liam just take me home okay?!” she said angrily. I turned the car on and dropped her off at her flat and walked her to her door. She didn’t even give me a kiss, she just turned the key in the lock and opened the door. I grabbed her hand before she made it all the way in. “What’s wrong?!” I asked her. “Nothing, Liam!” she said, pulling away. “Then why are you being so rude?” I asked. “Why am I being so rude?! Are you serious?! You’re the one flirting with the waitress in front of your girlfriend! You weren’t even paying attention to anything I had to say so I just gave up!” she said, almost yelling. I was hurt by how angry she was at me, but I guess I deserved it. I was flirting with the waitress, which was bad enough, but to add to that, I hadn’t seen [Y/N] in a couple weeks before tonight. “I-I’m so sorry, [Y/N].” “Liam, just forget about it, okay?” she said. “No, I just can’t forget about it. I really hurt your feelings and I’m really sorry. I wasn’t thinking. I’m sorry I ruined your night, it was supposed to be special since I haven’t seen you in ages. But I just messed it up, I’m sorry,” I said. “Liam, it’s fine,” she said, taking my hand. “I just…I get a little jealous okay? I feel like I have to compete with the world for you. I mean, you are in the biggest boy band in the world.” “I shouldn’t make you feel like you have to compete, so please, just come over? I really wanna spend more time with you, and you can tell me everything and anything you want. I promise I’ll listen,” I said. She got on her tippy toes and kissed me and said, “That sounds nice.”