HE GETS PROTECTIVE

Harry:  He loves showing everyone that you’re his. What drives him crazy is when a guy will still hit on you even though he’s clearly stated that you’re not available. He glares at the guy who you’re politely trying to turn down. When he sees that he won’t take the hint he quickly drops whatever he’s doing and walks over to you, giving the guy a sour smile before crashing his lips to yours. You pull away and look at the guy in front of you who is now slowly starting to back away, getting the message. “Just thought he needed a reminder that you’re taken,” he’ll say before taking your hand in his to lead you even farther away from the guy.

Louis:  When he saw a guy shamelessly flirting with you he gritted his teeth in annoyance but remained in the same spot, trying to continue what he was doing. After seeing that he still hadn’t left you alone for quiet some time he decided to step in. He wrapped his arm around your waist and casually greeted you, “Hi babe.” To top it off he planted a kiss on your forehead and turned to the guy in front of you two. “Oh, hi. And you are?” You stifle a laugh as he stumbles over his words. “Sorry didn’t catch that. Did you love?” he asks, turning to you with an innocent look on his face. “I-I was just going…” he mumbled before quickly turning to leave the room. “That was fun,” he says with a smile.

Zayn:  “He had it coming (Y/N).” You scowled at your boyfriend as he sat on the chair in front of you while you dabbed at the cut on his lip with a wet paper towel. “I was handling it fine by myself, “you said, upset that he got punched for you. “Babe he was all over you. There’s no way I can let anyone get away with that. Besides I got a few good punches in so we’re even,” he grinned at you but you still didn’t see what was so amusing. “I just hate seeing you hurt because of me.” “Hey,” he said softly, pulling you closer to him by the waist. “I’m fine. I put this upon myself so don’t you dare blame yourself.” He smiled and pulled you in closer for a kiss.

Niall:  “What’s the craic lad?” he suddenly appeared at your side, placing his arm over your shoulder. Your admirer blinked, confused at his presence. “Erm, who are-“ “I’m Niall,” he cut him off, giving him a less than friendly smile. “Her boyfriend,” his voice got harder, glaring at the poor guy who was now scrambling for words. “O-Oh I’m really sorry… I-I didn’t mean to… you know…” he trailed off, not knowing what to say. Fortunately Niall had some sympathy for him and decided to spare him. “I get it. Excuse us we have to get home,” he intertwined his hand with yours and pulled you away. “That was hot,” you teased him making him laugh and squeeze your hand lovingly.

Liam:  “Why didn’t you tell me (Y/N)?!” This was the angriest you’ve heard your boyfriend get. You had asked him to check something on your phone and he saw the not so appropriate text messages your ex-boyfriend had been sending you. You bit your lip, trying not to get upset, “Liam please calm down. I didn’t reply I swear!” He looked at you confused then said, “Babe I know you wouldn’t cheat on me. I’m mad because he shouldn’t be talking to any woman like that, especially not my girlfriend.” His words made you smile just a bit, making him pull you closer to him. “I’ll take care of this love,” he murmured before placing his lips on yours for a quick kiss.