He flirts with the waitress and it leads to an argument part 1

Crdit: takemeee-home-one-direction next few by her xx 

Niall:  You and Niall had just become publically official as a couple, and have only been dating for 2 months. You two were on a date at Nandos when a beautiful waitress in training came to assist you. Niall couldn’t keep his eyes off her, which made you feel terrible. To make matters worse, she was flirting back with him in front of you. “Wow, you are absolutely beautiful,” he commented, but not to you. He was talking to the waitress and she just giggled and thanked him. “I’ll be right back with your drinks,” she said. “Hurry back, babe,” he winked at her. You had enough. You got up and left the restaurant without looking back.

Harry:  Harry, being a gentleman, had taken you to dinner for your anniversary. A classic. He even pulled out your chair and helped you sit down. That act ended when the waitress came to serve you guys. He kept staring at her and flirting with her. At least she wasn’t flirting back that much though. She could tell that you were uncomfortable with this but she didn’t want to be rude to Harry. You always tried to rush away and shot you apologetic looks. Thankfully she was going on break and introduced you guys to a male server that would be helping you the remainder of the night. It was too late, though. You were already fed up with Harry.

Zayn:  It was your birthday and Zayn was taking you out to a fancy restaurant. You slipped on his favorite black and blue dress that hugged at all the right places and made your way downstairs. “Wow. You are…breathtaking. Happy birthday, boo,” he said before placing a soft kiss on your lips. You smiled and as you arrived, you were taken back by how nice the place was. You were seated, but the smile faded as soon as your waitress arrived. She was a nonstop flirt with Zayn, not even acknowledging you. You sighed, not because of her, but because Zayn was flirting back. You were silent at dinner, and Zayn didn’t even notice until the waitress had been gone for a long time. “Where’d the waitress go?” he asked allowed. “I need a refill.” You looked over at his drink, which was still half full. You rolled your eyes and he looked up. “What’s wrong, boo?” he asked. You ignored him, not even eating your dinner.

Louis:  Louis had taken you to dinner since neither of you two could cook. You were fine with it, but Lou could never resist flirting with the waitress. You sighed, always feeling ignored and sad and so horrible about yourself. You couldn’t take it anymore, he kept complimenting her. He never complimented you like that. You could feel the tears forming in your eyes, and you didn’t want Louis to see you. “I need to use the restroom,” you mumbled, leaving the two of them to continue their conversation.

Liam:  It was Liam’s only day off this week, so he treated you to a special dinner. When you arrived, you took your seats and ordered your drinks. You were talking but you noticed that something else was on Liam’s mind. He was looking beyond you, right at the waitress. “Liam?” you called. “Wh-what? Sorry, babe. Go on?” he said. “What was I talking about?” you asked him. “Uh-something….,” he mumbled, trying to find something to say. Right when you were about to tell him, the waitress walked up, and his face instantly lit up. She set the drinks down and Liam said, “Thanks, babe,” and winked at her. She giggled and walked away. You glared at him and crossed your arms. “Okay babe what were you saying?” he asked again. You shook your head and took a sip from your drink, ignoring Liam for the rest of the night.