Your insecure about something

Credit: 1d-1shots-1magines

Liam: You wince as you walk out of the orthodontic center. Your braces had just been put on, but they didn’t hurt. They just felt odd. Your boyfriend beside you, Liam, chuckles and squeezes your hand. “They look like they hurt, babe, how are you feeling?” He asks as the leads you to the car. “Weird,” You shrug and raise your hand to glaze over the small bits of metal glued to your teeth, “I probably look horrible right now”. Liam just stops you in the middle of the road and turns you to face him. He leans in and softly presses his lips to yours once, before you wince again and pull away. “Now they’re hurting” You frown. Liam laughs again as the the two of you jump in the car. “Stupid braces” You mumble, “Who needs braces at this age?! Gah! I can’t even kiss you to make myself feel better”. The two of you arrive home, and much like a usual day, curl up on the couch and just watch some TV. It was all really quite normal from then on. The braces hurt for a few weeks, but then, fine. You barley even noticed them anymore. You hopped out of the shower one day, switching off your music on the iPod dock, and dried yourself. On your phone, a message popped up from Eleanor. Louis’s girlfriend, who you were great friends with. The message was just saying the two of you should catch up soon, but it was the picture that shocked you most. It may have been the first time realizing it but, Eleanor had perfect teeth. Beautifully straight, white, teeth. You clicked off your phone and turned to the mirror, flashing your teeth out. You hated braces.Hated them. Fans barley noticed about them because you never smiled in public, and then they got all angry at you for not smiling in the first place. It made you look like the horrible girlfriend who never smiles when she’s with her boyfriend. And all because of the stupid braces. “Examining your braces, are we?” Liam chuckles from the doorway. He’s leaning against the frame, peering at your through the mirror. “No…i’m just, looking at…yeah, my braces”. “I’m not an idiot, Y/N, I can see you hate them” He comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. “Only what, another whole two years to go?!” You groan and lean your head back to rest on his shoulder. “You know what? I think their sexy” Liam whispers above your ear, “And, just think about the amazingly perfect teeth your going to have afterwards. Until that time comes, i’ll still love every single bit of you”

Zayn: “What about these heels?” You hold up one of the highest pairs of heels your owned. Zayn shook his head, “Babe, we’re just going down the road, why do you need to wear heels?”. You rolled your eyes and headed back down the hallway. The reason why you needed to wear heels was because you were a good five or six inches small that Zayn. And people we’re starting to notice. The fans always made little comments on the fact that you looked like his sister more than his girlfriend, and it was really getting too you. So lately, you’ve been strutting around, in ridiculously large heels. You toss the heels with the other discarded shoes and sit on the edge of the bed. Truth is, you’ve never really been that small. You’ve had smaller friends than you, but it when you met Zayn that all that change. It was like suddenly, you went from being average, to dwarf in seconds. You hadn’t shrunk. In fact, if anything, you had grown quite a bit. But not enough. “Babe?” Zayn asks, interrupting you mid thought, “Are you going to tell me why you’ve been doing this lately?”. “Doing what?” You reply innocently and cross your legs, sitting up a little straighter. “This” He pointed at the pile of heels by the closet. “Oh, that, well,” You hesitated, wondering if you could come up with some lame story to cover your back, but you saw the honest to god look in Zayn’s eyes and caved in, “I just think that maybe, maybe,i’m a little bit shorter than you and people are starting to notice that”. Zayn gave a sympathetic look and sat on the bed beside you. His hand slipped into yours and he gave a small reassuring squeeze. “You know i’d love you if you were a few more inches shorter right?” He whispers, “You don’t need all these heels and what not to make you taller because I love your height! I love the fact that it only makes you that much more cuter to me. And yes, if we’re being honest, the hate from fans can be strong, but i’ll put up with it any day. Because i’m in love with you, and you don’t need all of this!”. You smile weakly and nod, the best you can do. “Come on, we gotta go before the ice-cream place shuts down” Zayn stands up and pulls you off the bed. on instinct, you reach for any odd pair of heels but Zayn bends down and smashes his lips to yours, causing you to forgot. “We don’t need shoes, it’s just down the road, babe”