Tight Dress With The Top Cut Low.

Credit: sprinkleofblondeglitter

Harry: "I don't really want you wearing that," he said, eyeing you up and down. "But Harry we have to leave in like, two min--" you were interrupted by his kiss. "Let's just stay in," he says, pulling you away.

Zayn: He sees you walk into the club and is automatically kissing your lips and neck. "That dress is just so... hot," he said, all over you. When men start eyeing you, that's when he gets protective. "Let's go, babe," he says, pulling your hand out.

Niall: He has you in the corner, kissing your neck whilst his hands roam your bum and waist. Somebody approaches you asking if they can take over, eyeing your breasts and bum more than anything. He gets very protective and takes your waist, pulling you behind him. "She's mine," he growls.

Liam: "Y/N, are you really sure you want to wear that out?" He asks, eyeing your body from behind. You turn around and say, "Yeah I'm sure. Why? Does it not look good enough?" You ask. He wraps his arms around your waist and says, "I just want to be the only one to see you wearing something like this." He kisses your neck and up to your ear. "You look really good," he whispers.

Louis: Your dancing with him and he has his hands all over you. "Hey, mind if we dance a bit?" A man whispers in your ear. "Back off mate, she's mine," Louis growls, pulling you closer by the waist. "All mine," he says against your lips, kissing you until