his ex shows up while hes away

Credit: preferences1-d

Harry: You’re at Harry’s apartment while he’s out getting food. There’s a knock at the front door and when you open it, you see Caroline on the other side. “Is Harry here?” she asks, letting her eyes wash over you dressed in a pair of black leggings and a long sleeved t-shirt. “No, he’s not” you respond, feeling uncomfortable under her analytical gaze. “I need to speak with him” she pushes just as Harry’s pulling down the street. “Well, like I said he isn’t here” you repeat and she scoffs. “Listen, little girl, I need to talk to Harry. It’s important and trust me, he’ll want to hear what I have to say” she sneers. Harry walks in through the garage door of the town house he had recently purchased, looking between you and his ex. “What are you doing here Caroline?” he asks, setting the bag of food on the coffee table before taking his spot behind you at the front door. “I have something to tell you… it’s private” she sneers and Harry rolls his eyes. “You can say it in front of her, it’ll save me my breath from telling her once you leave” Harry says forcibly, setting his hand on the curve of your hip as you wait for Caroline to speak. “I’m pregnant” she says and you can’t stop yourself from gasping. “”And? I know you’re not here trying to pass it off as mine! I haven’t seen you in a year, let alone slept with you” Harry says angrily and Caroline looks lost. “Caroline, leave. I’m not going to let you try to pass some poor blokes kid off as mine. Good luck” He says, pulling you backwards as he slams the door. “You know it’s not mine, right?” Harry asks and you feel sorry that he has to ask. “Of course I know… I love you”

Liam: Liam is away with his family for a family vacation that you couldn’t get time off for so you stay home. There’s a knock at the door and when you answer it, you can’t say you’re surprised to see Danielle on the other side. “Is Liam here?” she asks, sounding like she deserves to know his where abouts. “He isn’t” you assure her, blocking the doorway as she glares at you. “Look, I know you think what you have with him is real but it isn’t. What I had with him was real; we were real. This… this is just a game, an overpass until he was ready for more” she says in a condescending tone that makes you feel like you’re beneath her. “Well, obviously not because I’m on this side of the door and you’re not. He doesn’t say your name during sex so just leave Danielle, you’re not wanted here” you seethe, slamming the door shut before sliding down the front door.

Niall: You’re sitting on the couch of Niall’s childhood home, spending the morning alone as Maura is at work and Niall is spending some quality time with his dad and brother. The doorbell rings and when you answer the door, you see Ali on the other side. She hadn’t dated Niall long but because she was so gorgeous, you couldn’t not feel insecure. She stands before you in tight jeans and a flower top, looking passed you into the home. “Can I talk with Niall?” she asks, looking to the shirt you’re wearing that is clearly Niall’s. “He isn’t here,” you tell her and she nods. “Alright… I’ll just call him then” she says, turning around to leave but ends up doing a 360 to look at you in the doorway. “Be good to him, yeah? He’s a good guy. I didn’t understand why he’d leave me to spend more time with you but… I don’t know, I see it now. Just, be good to him. Take care of him, he deserves that” she says softly before leaving. When Niall returns you tell him Ali had stopped by and encourage him to give her a call because you no longer feel insecure about his ex.

Louis: Lou was at the studio for the day, leaving you to find something to do around the house to pass the time. You had just stepped into the kitchen to start lunch when the doorbell rang. You walked over and opened the door surprised at who you were looking at. It was Eleanor. “Hi?” you say rather confused. “I know this is really awkward, me being here and all, but I saw this and I had to know if it was true.” She says innocently, handing you a magazine opened up to a page that shows an interview that you and Lou had done together months ago. “It says that you hate me and that you called me a lying bitch.” She explains. “Wait what?!” you say searching for what she had just pointed out knowing those words had never come out of your mouth when asked about her. “For the love of God.” You say shaking your head. You invite her inside and the two of you sit down at the kitchen table. You explain to her that you weren’t talking about her and that the magazine had gotten it all wrong. The interviewer had asked you two separate questions, both NOT about her, and then apparently put the answers together for a question that wasn’t even asked. “I would never say those things about you Eleanor, I honestly wouldn’t.” you explain to her apologetically even though he had done nothing. “I didn’t think so, but I couldn’t help but wonder if I had done something, so I just had to come over and make sure.” “I understand, and I’m sure the fans outside didn’t mind seeing you either.” You laugh. “I tried to be a little more discrete but it obviously didn’t work.” She smiles acknowledging the screaming they had done when she got out of the car. “Well I don’t want to make this anymore awkward than it always is so I’m going to head out” she continues. “Alright, thank you for coming to me and asking instead of assuming I said those things.” You oblige and escort her out the door. She smiles and backs out of the driveway.

Zayn: You were asleep when a banging at the door woke you up rather early in the morning. The sun had maybe been up for an hour and so you were already angry at whoever it was ruining your morning. You untangle yourself from your boyfriend and make your way to the door as the pounding continued. You open the door and meet the gaze of the last person you were expecting or even wanted to see: Perrie. “What the hell do you think you’re doing!?” you shout at her. “Where’s Zayn.” She says rather rudely. “Um no, what the hell do you think you’re doing?” you say getting back to your original thought. “You are not who I am here for, where is Zayn?” she continues. “Okay, listen here. It is 7 o’clock in the fucking morning and you are standing on the doorstep of you ex-boyfriend’s house with his girlfriend standing in front of you about to beat the FUCK out of you if you don’t fucking leave.” You explain rather calmly. “Listen here bitch…” is all she got out before your backhand was across her face. “Call me a bitch again.” You threaten. Pointing to her car you widen your eyes, “Leave.” “You’ll regret that.” She says. “I surely won’t. You’re on private property.” You explain ruining any thought she had of pressing charges. She scoffs and turns towards her car to leave. You make sure to wave as she pulls out onto the street and drives off.