He finds you self-harming

Credit: aurora1dpreferences

Harry: It was all just getting to be too much. The fans, the hate, the fact that your boyfriend was hardly around anymore. Everything was slowly crumbling down on you. At the moment, you were thinking of the easiest way to let you pain out. The shower… That was it… burns healed quick didn’t they? You turned the shower on full heat and stripped down to your underwear. The mirror was already foggy when you sat at the bottom of the bath tub. When you sat down, you winced at the burning sensation, but eventually you got used to it. You don’t know how long you had been sitting there, but it felt like hours of just crying. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. “(Y/N)? Are you in there?” You didn’t make a noise. “Come on (Y/N)… I saw your Twitter…” You could hear the concern growing into worry. Suddenly the door opened and he flung back the curtain. “(Y/N)!!” He reached down to grab you but quickly pulled back when the boiling water touched his hand. “Please… stop…” Through your tears, you could see him crying. He couldn’t do anything, the water was too hot. The look on his face was enough for you. You stood up and stepped out of the shower. You wanted to be able to walk right into Harry’s arms, but when you got out, the pain hit like a ton of bricks. You cried out and almost fell but Harry caught you just in time. He was extremely gentle with your now peeling skin. “Why (Y/N)? Why?” The both of you were full on crying now. “I’m so sorry Harry! I’m sorry…” He lightly pulled you into his arms, aware of the burns and stroked your hair. “Babe… I love you. You know that right?” You nodded into his chest. “Then you’ll trust me when I say you’re beautiful. You’re absolutely stunning! You can’t believe everything anybody says to you. Do you get what I’m saying?” You looked up at him and nodded. “I love you too Harry… will you help me?” “Oh, baby! You don’t even have to ask. Of course I will. I’ll be here whenever you need me, okay?” You smiled at him and he smiled back before pressing a light but passionate kiss to your lips. “Now, let’s go cool you off.”

Liam: You and Liam had what everybody called a fairy-tale relationship. But behind closed doors things were different. Yes, you and Liam loved each other deeply, and your love life was perfect, but it was your personal life that drove you to do horrible things. Ever since your parents got a divorce, you had been cutting. You never told Liam either because you thought he’d leave you and you couldn’t take being alone anymore. One evening you and Liam had run into a small group of fans. While Liam was talking to a few of them one came up to you. “Hi!” the girl greeted happily. You smiled at her, but kept quiet. “Why aren’t you talking?” she asked, smile fading from her lips. “I’m sorry,” you mumbled. You were really nervous because you had cut again this morning, and you meant to cover them up but the thought slipped your mind. Now you were doing the best you could to hide them. “Aww, it’s okay! I just wanted to say how pretty you are and I really look up to you,” she said, beaming ear to ear. “Thanks,” you said smiling softly. “Could I maybe have a hug?” she asked innocently. “Uh, sure.” You pulled your arms from behind your back and hugged her. What you didn’t realize was the blood leaking through your light green, ling sleeved top. When you pulled away, she noticed. “(Y/N)! Your arms!” she whisper-shouted. At this point, the tears started up. You wiped them with your bloody sleeve as she walked towards Liam. You saw her whisper something to him and you could easily imagine what it was. A couple minutes later, Liam excused himself from the fans and walked over to you, concern building up in his face. He pulled you gently to a back alley. “(Y/N), let me see your arms.” You hesitated, but rolled up your bloody sleeves so your raw cuts were in clear view. He picked up both arms and kissed them up and down. You were softly crying. “Please… is it me?” he asked, tears falling down his cheeks. “No, Liam… I promise it’s not you.” “Then please love, tell me. I love you too much to see you hurt yourself.” You then explained how everything was just piling up and you couldn’t take it anymore. He pulled you into his strong, protective arms. “(Y/N), I know it can be hard, but I need you to trust me. Please, don’t do this anymore. You can text me or call me if I’m not here. But if I am here, come talk to me before this happens again.” You stared in admiration at how much your boyfriend actually cared. “I promise Liam…” He smiled and pressed a kiss you your forehead before wrapping his hand up with yours and walking home.