You both are opposites and you get hate for it

Harry: Harry was portrayed all the time as being a guy who got around. He was popular with women, and so when you and him started dating, fans were immediately suspicious. You were a much more wholesome image, having never really dated all that much. You didn’t party like Harry did, either, so people thought there must be something fishy going on. After reading yet another tabloid, this one talking about how you were using Harry for his money, you had had enough. You stormed into Harry’s flat and slammed the paper on his counter. “Sorry Harry, we’re going to have to take a break so I can fuck half of London on a drunk bender. Then we might work well together” you said, and Harry gave you a half smile. You shook your head in frustration and rubbed your forehead. “You know that’s rubbish” Harry said, and you sighed. “I know, I know it’s rubbish. But it’s just as painful to read. And you’re not even like that. Sure you have your fun, but these people make it seem like you’re the next Hugh Heffner” you whined, and Harry laughed. “I know, and I know it’s not true. Which is why we just ignore” he said, rubbing the hair out of your face. “Ignore, ignore” you whispered, smiling. “No fucking half of London on a drunk bender?” he asked, and you smirked. “Maybe not half” you said, and he ticked your sides until you promised to stay away from alcohol.

Niall: Niall was always viewed as a perfect gentleman with you. Between being photographed bringing you a dozen roses ‘because it’s Wednesday’ to catering to you when you were sick with the flu, Niall was good at making you feel romanced. But, if there was one thing you weren’t, it was a perfect lady. You certainly weren’t going out in skirts and dresses every day. You were the type to go out and play sports with the guys, play video games in day old sweats and drop the occasional swear word. People always commented on how different you and Niall were when it came to each other. You tried to brush it off, but it kind of made you self conscious. You decieed to ask Niall about it, and gave him a call while you were on your lunch break at work. “Hey princess” he said, and you smiled at how sweet he was. “Hi, I need to talk to you. I can’t stop reading all these articles about how we’re so different. Fans keep tweeting such harsh things to me. I just, I am kind of at my wits end” you said, and it shocked you to feel tears in your eyes. “Princess, please don’t worry about what people say. You and I are way better suited for each other than anyone knows. I don’t want you to think for a second I don’t think you’re perfect for me” he said, and you sighed. “Niall, that’s why! You’re so sweet” you laughed, and Niall sighed. “Babe, just, hang in there okay? I want to be with you. We can get through this together” Niall said, and you nodded. “See you soon” he said, and you hung up. Knowing Niall had faith gave you faith.

Zayn: Zayn was a bad boy, or so the media portrayed. He had tattoos, he smoked and you two could not be more opposite. You were a good girl, you were in school full time, wore preppy clothes, volunteered at a soup kitchen and fostered animals. When fans saw you and Zayn were together, you immediately got hate. People didn’t understand why someone who was so goody two shoes would be with someone like Zayn. The hate was getting to be too much, and you were feeling anxious about everything. Zayn was coming over for a movie night, and you were going to have to break some bad news. As he walked in, he went to hug you and you pulled back. “We’re not working out” you spit out, wanting to get this over with. “What? Why?” Zayn asked, shocked. The last two months had been amazing, so he had every right to feel that way. “I just, I can’t deal with everyone doubting me all the time, saying we don’t go well together” you said, and Zayn took your hand. “Why do you care? Boo, we’re together and we’re happy right? Their opinion doesn’t matter” he said, and you knew he was right. He pulled you against his chest while you cried. “I’m sorry, I’m scared” you said, and he nodded. “I know, I know. But we’re stronger together” he said, and you knew that you didn’t want things to end, feeling safe in his arms.

Louis: Louis was outgoing, something that could not be used to describe you. Louis was always super loud, over the top and the center of attention. You, on the other hand, preferred the side lines. You would rather watch the action than be a part of the action, and Louis often fed off your quiet energy when you two were together. Fans began to view it as you changing Louis, and they got angry with you. Hate began to fly, and you felt even less like being with Louis was a good idea. You loved him, even after only a few months, but you were kind of seeing the reason behind so many people’s doubts. Louis could clearly tell something was up, and decided to make a surprise visit to your flat to talk. When you came home from the market, he was sitting in your TV room. “Oh, hi” you said, putting down your bags. He smiled, but you could tell there was something bothering him. “Do you not like me any more? Be honest” Louis said, and you jerked your head back. “No! No, not that at all. I just, ugh, you know what the fans are always saying, it’s getting to me” you said. “About you changing me?” Louis frowned, and you looked down and nodded. “Y/N, you aren’t changing me. I love being able to be mellow with you. I am so happy when I’m with you” he said, and you took a deep breath. “Please, don’t do this” Louis said, and you looked up at him. He looked terrified of losing you. “I won’t, I won’t” you said, hugging him. “Don’t think I’m unhappy” he said, and you smiled. “Me neither” you said, kissing his neck as you squeezed him tighter.

Liam: Liam was by far the innocent guy of One Direction. While he did have a cheeky side, Liam was always the guy that people viewed as being wholesome, pure and sweet. However, the media loved to portray you as the complete opposite. You liked to go out, party and have a good time. You got carried away on occasion, but not enough to worry anyone who loved you. Liam never worried about you, but the press did. They felt like you were trouble, and a really bad influence on Liam. It was becoming exhausting, and you weren’t sure how long you could take being bullied like that. A fan had tweeted at you, and it drove you over the edge. She wrote ‘@Y/T/N is a piece of trash. why does @Real_Liam_Payne put up with her slut ass. get her to rehab and leave her behind’. You were furious, and you retweeted it before tweeting ‘you guys don’t realize how much your words hurt and the impact they have on people and their relationships’. Liam must have saw you tweet that, and called you immediately. You answered, and Liam was frantic. “Don’t listen to them. Please, Y/N, know that I adore you. You don’t have a problem, you’re not a slut and you’re not trashy. You’re incredible” he blurted out, and you smiled. “Thanks Li, I am just frustrated I guess” you said, and he sighed. “Just don’t leave me” he said, and you looked down. The thought had crossed your mind once, but you could never really do that. You loved Liam. “I won’t. Don’t you leave me” you said, and Liam laughed. “I couldn’t” he said, and you both said your ‘I love you’s before hanging up, in much better space. You took to twitter and tweeted ‘I love @Real_Liam_Payne and if you don’t like it then I guess you’re out of luck’.