When he's mad'

CreditL supermanitsnoteasy

 Niall: He starts giving one word answers and tries to avoid conversation all together. The lighter is really best for everyone because when pushed he can become verbally aggressive yelling out profanities and throwing out insults before he can stop himself. He’ll stalk off to be by himself till he cools down usually finding something to busy himself with like writing lyrics.

Zayn: He isn’t one to vent or yell on the contrary he shuts-down and suffers in silence. Keeping all that pent up anger inside sometimes makes him act irrationally and makes him easily irritated, snapping out sarcastic remarks over little things. However, he is quick to apologize and often seeks refuge in your embrace.

Liam: Once mad he finds it hard to let go of the feeling and his anger will often fester for days. He’ll try to avoid people and conversation afraid that his anger will get the best of him because no matter how emotional he gets his first priority will always be the people close to him. Give him some space and a little time and he’ll work through it on his own.

Louis: He’ll instantly become silent and that silence is only broken when he delivers sharp sarcastic comments laced with sass. He also wears his anger and annoyance on his face, glaring and rolling his eyes in substation for words. However, eventually the glares will fade into a reluctant pout as he asks begrudgingly for forgiveness for the rude things he said.

Harry: Queue the fake smiles and weak laughs. He’ll hold his feelings in until they pass or until he can’t hold them in any longer. He’ll over analysis and playback the situation that upset him in the first place, worrying that maybe he had no reason to be mad.  However, when push comes to shove he’ll talk it out before doing or saying anything irrational.