he sees you in his underwear/clothes

CreditL anotherworld1dpreference 

Zayn: When you got home from work you had every intention of being as lazy as possible which of course included wearing Zayn’s clothes instead of your own since you didn’t want to search through your closet. You change into one of his shirts and even a pair of his boxer briefs before settling onto the couch. You were about to fall asleep when Zayn came home from working in the studio. “Well isn’t this just the sexiest sight to come home and see.” Zayn smirked leaning down and kissing you. You sat up a bit and kissed him once more, “You look so damn good in my clothes.” Zayn said giving you a once over before he kissed you with so much force you fell back down. You couldn’t help but giggle into the kiss as you wrapped your arms around him, kissing him even harder.

Liam: You obviously weren’t thinking as you got in the shower bright and early since you forgot your clothes in your room. But of course you didn’t realize it until after you were done showering. You dried off before slipping into one of Liam’s plaid shirts that happened to be in the bathroom. You walk out of the bathroom and of course are immediately face to face with Liam. He can’t help his wandering eyes as you blush and look everywhere but him. He ducks down and steals a kiss which you gladly return. You forget all about the fact that you aren’t wearing much as Liam’s hands snake around your waist. “We’re playing hooky today.” he mumbled against your lips as he led you further into the bedroom.

Niall: After you showered you didn’t feel like wearing real clothes so you changed into your own tank top and a pair of Niall’s boxers. You were in the middle of cooking breakfast when Niall walked in. “I’ve always loved you in my clothes.” Niall says as he kisses you. “Especially when you’re wearing my clothes while cooking.” You look up at him but he just smirks at you. “Seriously though (Y/N),” he continues, “two of my favorite things together. I don’t know how much more I can handle.” he says kissing you and pushing you against the fridge.

Louis: You always wanted to know how comfortable your boyfriend’s boxers are and since he’s out doing things for his band you figure this is the perfect time to try them out. So you change into his boxers and are pleasantly surprised by how comfortable they are so you decide to stay in them as you clean up the flat. You lost track of time and soon enough Louis was calling into the flat saying he was home. You rush to slip on a pair of basketball shorts over the boxers before going to greet Louis. It isn’t until some time later that he sees his boxers. You were reaching for something in the highest cabinet when your shirt rode up revealing a good inch of his boxers. Louis’ jaw dropped as he walked over to you and lifted your shirt. He then proceeded to pull your shorts down even more. “Louis! What are you doing?!”  ”Were you having an underwear party and didn’t invite me?” Louis asked. You laughed and shrugged, “It’s not too late to join the party.”

Harry: On your way home you got caught in the rain making you completely drenched. After you dried off you changed into one of Harry’s shirts and didn’t bother putting pants on since you weren’t expecting company. Not long after you got home, Harry as well. He was on his way to change when he saw you in the kitchen. He smirked and walked over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist, “Nice shirt.” he whispered in your ear before kissing your neck. You turned around in his arms and gave him a proper kiss. “Hi Harry.” you say smiling kissing him again. “How was your day?” Harry shrugged, “The highlight of my day was definitely coming home to this.” Harry smirked kissing you again but with more force. His hands moved from your waist to the hem line of the shirt. “Got anything under there?”