Chapter 29 - The pain comes rushing in

Start from the beginning

"Well, do you want to come and watch TV or something? I can't sleep." I tell her. She is quiet for a moment.

"Yea, what's your room number?" she asks. I give it to her and hang up.

Tatiana's POV

As I walk to Michael's room, I bump into a dark figure and jump.

"Oh my God, Tati?" Sheryl whispers. I put my hand over my chest.

"You gave me a heart attack!" I hiss. She giggles.

"I thought you were Frank." she whispers. " Are you going to Greg's room? He is having some people meet in his room. We can't sleep." I shake my head no.

"I'm going to Michael's." I whisper. She giggles and shakes her head.

"Don't tell anyone." I say.

"Girl, I'm not going to snitch." she laughs softly. "Just tell me everything tomorrow."

"Deal." I whisper. We slap hands and go our separate ways. I squint my eyes, reading the room numbers, and finally find Michael's room. I give a soft knock and wait a couple seconds before the door opens. Michael's hair was pulled back in a curly pony-tail with loose curls hanging down. He wore a white t-shirt and bright red pajama pants, white socks, his black curls wet but lightly disheveled shows that he’s been tossing and turning. I meet his gaze once again; he was already staring at me, and I swallows hard. Why do I feel so nervous all of the sudden?

"Hey." Michael says even softer then usual.

"Hey." I say. We stand there for a moment. I giggle and look at him.

"Sooo can I come in?" I ask shyly.

Oh! Right, sorry.” He steps back a little, opens the door wider and I walk in. I look around. His room was painted white and black, unlike mine which were plain white.

"Sooo I ran into Sheryl." I tell him. He raises his eyebrows.

"Sheryl and everyone, can't sleep so  they are all kind of hanging out." I tell him.

"Oh great." he mutters. "I swear Greg and the guys are going to be soo loud." he chuckles.

"None of us can sleep." I say playing with my hair that's in a side braid. He nods and shrugs.

"I can't either. are you excited for our first show?" he asks. I smile and then give a slight frown.

"I'm scared as hell. If that's what your asking." I mutter. He laughs and falls on the bed.

"Tatiana, we've been practicing for like 3 in a half months. Your ready, I believe in you." I smile feeling comforted by his words. He smiles and opens his arms wanting me to join him on the bed. I smile and jump into his arms snuggling into his chest. He smells like a mixture of cologne, and body wash. I smile in his chest as he kisses my forehead.

"Oh I have your jacket..." I tell him. "Its in my room."

"Yeah Frank got yours back today." he says. "Your so tiny, peanut."

I look up at him with raised eyebrows.

"Peanut?!" I ask. He shrugs with a smile.

"Well I mean, you are like soooooo tiny, like a toddler." he laughs softly. I raise my eyebrows

"Michael...have you looked in the mirror lately?!" I ask laughing. He squints his eyebrows together.

"I've been working out." he says defensively. I roll my eyes. And feel my something hit my face.

"What the---" I say. He is holding a pillow and smirking.

"I'm going to kill you Michael." I giggle. I grab a pillow and hit him in the head, making him fall back on the bed. He laughs and I jump on top of him. I start to tickle his sides, and he is dying with laughter.

"Tatiana, stop!" he laughs. I giggle as we tussle and he is so quick, I end up being under him.

"Michael!" I squeal laughing. We laugh and slowly start to stop out of breath. His eyes pierce through mine, and its like he is hypnotizing me. His face comes close to mine, and I feel his lips finally contact mine. I feel like an electric shock goes through my body.

Michael's POV

I start to feel my heart race, and wonder if she could feel it or even hear it. I know her and I have done it before...(twice) but for some reason I always feel like its our first time. I always feel nervous, and I don't know the feeling at all. I softly kiss her lips and let them trail down her neck. I hear her breath quicken as I find her sweet spot.

"Michael..." she whispers. I can't help it but feel turned on by it. I start to slowly take off her shirt, and she pushes me away. I look at her slightly shocked and embarrassed.

"Tatiana? Are you okay?" I ask. She looks somewhat shaken, and nods her head. I start to feel so guilty. Oh my God, what have I done? I mean what have I done to her?

"I just.....need some rest." she whispers giving me a weak smile. I look down ashamed. I'm such an idiot.

"Michael.....I'm so sorry." she whispers tears flooding her eyes. I quickly take her in my arms.

"Tatiana, it's okay....I respect whatever you want to do." I whisper meaning every word I say. She gives me a small smile and gets up to walk out the door. I quickly stop her.

“I should go…” She says softly, ashamed, heading over towards the door, tries to walk out before he says another word.

“No, no, no, Tatiana please…” I call out after her, catching up to her and grabbing her arm gently making her stop dead in her tracks.

“Stay with me… I promise I’ll be a gentleman… Just don’t leave.” my voice barely above a whisper. I really didn't want to be alone tonight. I wanted her to stay with me. I just cant be all alone tonight. She looks at me in the eye and gives a small nod. I kiss her forehead gently, and lace my fingers with hers. I let her slip in bed first, and I crawl in next to her. She turns over facing me, and wraps her arms around my waist.

"I'm so sorry." she whispers.

"Tatiana....I'm not other guys. I promise I will never hurt you, or take advantage of you." I whisper giving her a kiss on the forehead. I feel her breath on my chest and start to drift off to sleep.

Tatiana's POV

I am so stupid. I don't know what came over me. All of the sudden when Michael kissed me neck, I started to have a flashback of Jack. I mean the last couple of times when Michael and I have done it, this never happened. I feel my eyes tear up. What if its the guilt? What if he thinks I really am a whore? I try not to cry in his chest as he sleeps. I lay there for a few more minutes, and slowly slip out from under the covers. I watch him for a few more minutes, and walk out of his room and slowly walk back to mine.

Jack's POV

"Rachel, when the hell are you going to talk to Michael?" I snap.

"I don't know what to say!" she snaps back.

"Get into his head! Make him see what a fucking bitch she is!" I yell into the phone before hanging up. I pick up a picture of Tatiana on my desk. That slut is going to pay for what she did. Jack Gordon is going to be ontop (no pun intended.)

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So I tried to make this a wee bit longer! I hope you enjoy! Vote/Comment! <3 <3

oxoxoxo,

moonwalkergal