Chapter 29 - The pain comes rushing in

Start from the beginning

"Come on, lets go get some sleep." he says putting a fresh cigar in his mouth.

Tatiana's POV

As I stand in the elevator with Sheryl, Greg, Robbie, Kevin, and Ricky. My mind starts to travel, about Michael. His body over mine, him taking my hands and pins them by my head as he slowly thrusts into me, kissing me so softly and it intensifies as he slides his warm tongue in her mouth........

"Tatiana!" Sheryl yells making me jump.

"What?!" I say. She gestures to the elevator doors.

“This is our floor, girl." she says looking at me strangely. I blush and grab my suitcase following her.

Stepping out of the elevator with my bags after Greg, “I’ll see you guys later.”

“Byeee!” They all say at the same time.

“I wonder what she was thinking about.” Ricky mumbles as the elevator doors close, and they start heading down.

“We all know.” Kevin smirks. They all start busting out laughing. I shoot them a look as the elevator doors close.

"What room are you in?" Sheryl asks Greg and I as we walk down the hall.

"134-A" I say looking at a slip of paper.

"178-B" Greg says.

"I have 186-A" Sheryl says. As we walk down the hall, I find my room.

"Here it is. I'll see you guys." I whisper. They say goodnight and we part our ways.

Michael's POV

I think jet lag, has taken its effect on me. I can't sleep worth anything. My mind flashes to where everyone teased us about well you know....I mean to be honest we've only done it twice. Ever since rehearsals kicked in and work, we don't spend much time outside of work like we once did. I blush thinking about her and I. As I turn on the TV I see Tatiana giving an interview she did a couple of days ago, talking about her album that's coming out. To be honest, I don't listen to a word she says, I just stare at her face. Her curls were flowing down her shoulders, and her lips were painted red. She was wearing my BAD tour jacket, since hers had to be specially made (she's sooo tiny) with ripped jeans.

My thoughts are interrupted when she says my name. I jump up and  and look at the TV, turning up the volume.

"So how does it feel to be on tour, with one of the world's greatest entertainer?" a British women asks. I cant help but notice Tatiana's eyes light up, and she smiles giving a chuckle.

"It is so amazing, and such an honor to work with someone like Michael, he has been my inspiration since I was a little girl."

I raise my eyebrows and start to smile. That long, she's liked me? I giggle and do a little dance in my room.

"Its also rumored that you two are quite close?" the interviewer says. Tatiana blushes and looks down embarrassed.

"Yes we are very good friends." Tatiana says. I giggle, knowing Tatiana was so embarrassed. As the interview wraps up, I pick up the phone and call Tatiana's number. I listen to it ring for a couple of seconds and hear her pick it up.

"Hello?" she says irritated.

"Well hello to yourself." I say surprised.

"I'm so sorry, I thought you were one of those hang up calls, or the press." she says groaning.

"Oh. How did they get your hotel number?" I ask frowning. The tabloids and media can really be...something at times.

"I don't know." she sighs.