Chapter 5 - Tortured From The Start

Chapter 5 – Tortured From The Start

Allison's POV

  "You're not still thinking about it, are you?" 
  "Th-Thinking about what, Skyler?" I was a little confused with his question, as we continued to walk towards downtown.
   "Y-You know–..." Skyler, I guess, lost his voice for a moment. Then I realized what it was. I looked over to the right side of me; Skyler was walking straight ahead, and not even looking at me. His hand was still intertwined with mine, and I saw his bruised arm slightly under his black jacket. I felt terrible then.
   "It's not your fault, Allison," he mumbled, gripping slightly more.
   "I-I'm still sorry." I put my head down, trying to stay out of eye contact, since I'd most-likely embarrass myself.
   "Princess," Skyler began, and stopped walking, "keep your head up, alright? A pretty face like your's deserves to be seen–..." I shook my head no, still looking at the ground.
   "Don't make me do this, Allison–..." I kept silent. "Alright, fine." In an instant, Skyler lifted up my head with two fingers under my chin, and went straight for the other side of my neck, sucking.
   "Skyler!" I screamed at him, trying to push him off, but I didn't have enough strength. Skyler didn't let go, his arms were tightened around me, his mouth running up and down my neck, his body pushed up against mine.
   "Y-You're so m-m-mean–..." That was all I managed to say, and I only heard a slight chuckle from in between Skyler's lips. And so I stood there, my head held– forced– up, helpless. Skyler got his wish, my head was now raised. Well, more like forced, and arched back, tilted slightly to the side.
   "D-Dammit, Skyler...M-My head is raised, n-now...Please just let g-go." After that, I couldn't help myself but let out a slight moan.
   "Ah, Pleasure–..." Skyler teased, and then he let go of my neck, and looked up to face me. I felt his saliva start to slide down my shoulder. I got furious then.
   "Skyler! You're such a bastard!" I smacked his face, I didn't care at that moment if he was going to be fucking pissed off at me or not. I was pissed off at him for using me for such "games." 
   "I bet you fucking got a boner because of that, didn't you?!" I screamed at him, rubbing my neck where he had, yet again, made another hickey. Skyler rubbed his cheek where I had slapped him, and he only playfully laughed.
   "I can tell you're going to be a fun one, Princess."
   "Skyler! You're such a fucking ass!" Skyler couldn't hold the laugh any longer, for he bursted out with laughter. I started walking back towards the other direction, towards the hospital. I was already fed up with him by that time of night, and I wanted to go home and cry. I realized I pretty much most-likely ruined what could've been the happiest life for me.

   "Princess, w-wait up!" I heard Skyler's faint voice, out of breath from laughing, for I had walked a couple blocks before he finally realized I was gone. Having my arms crossed around my chest, I didn't reply to him, or even acknowledge him yelling for me. I heard his foot-steps behind me, and then I saw him out of the corner of my eye, walking along the right-side of me.
   "Wh-What do you want, now?!" My voice choked up, for I had started crying. Skyler's cheeky grin quickly vanished whenever he noticed I was sobbing.
   "P-Princess, I–...I didn't mean–..."
   "J-Just shut up, Skyler–...I knew what you meant to do, and it's done with." I raised my hand to my face, trying to wipe away the warm tears, yet again. Feeling guilty, I still kept silent. I knew I hurt him now, because now he was silent, as well.
   "I...I'm–..." he stammered.

   I knew what he was meaning to do afterwards, and I was smart enough to guess what it was. I was smart enough to actually realize what he wanted, and I wouldn't put up with it. Sure, it was probably the greatest feeling to have him hold my hand, and suck on my neck, but this? This wouldn't be worth it. This is hardly anything. He wanted to use me for his own good. Take my virginity, and use it for his damn lust. I wouldn't fall for him. Not after this. Not after realizing what he really wanted from me. I just hope now, since his plans didn't fall correctly the way he wanted them to, he actually realizes himself that schmoozing up girls like this just for his lust isn't all that it's said to be. And, as attractive as Skyler is, himself, I'm sure every other girl besides me had fallen for his damn tricks. He planned it all out–...and I wouldn't fall for it.
   ...O-Or have I already?
   Maybe I just lied to myself about not falling for him.
   B-But do I really want to fall for him after this?
  Or is it just too late?
  I
...I guess it's too late.