Chapter 26 - "I Hate The Choices You Make."

Chapter 26 – "I Hate The Choices You Make."

   "The choices you make, I don't understand them at all. The final choice you make in your life just has to be the most idiotic of them all. Even if I would be not alive anymore, you never should make that choice. Nobody should, Skyler. Why do you make such dumb choices, Skyler?"
   "I hate the choices you make, Skyler! I hate them! They're so fucking dumb! I don't understand why you make them at all! I just don't!"
   ...
   ...
   Months...have gone by since Allison's death. Skyler, however, is planning something he would be more than gladly to do. He has been waiting for his time to come...And now, it might just be this day he has been waiting for for so long...That he will succeed at his plan.

Skyler's POV

   I– miss her so much. Its been a living Hell without her. I knew–...I always knew–...I would be living in a hell-hole once she was gone, and I was right. I was alone now–
   Alone.
   That was just one measly word to describe the feelings I'm having right now.
   Regrets, Pain, Agony, Depression, Sorrow, Doubts, Self-Harm.
   Whatever words you would describe a guy like me in the first place. A guy who had just lost the love of his life; his only hope in surviving this horrific world.
   Allison had brought happiness and lightness into my life. But now, she's gone. Only to leave me behind and weep in my hell-hole.
   ...
   I promised her though– that I would always be together with her...Forever. That's exactly what I plan to do.
   I grabbed a bouquet of roses I had bought that evening, also a pistol from the nearby drawer...
   I slowly started walking to the cemetery.
   ...
   Allison, can you hear me?
   I'm on my way...
   I will fulfill our promise, My Angel.
   ...
   Are you still waiting for me?
  Please...Don't get mad at me, My Angel, for what I am about to do once I arrive at your resting place.
   It's what I want.
   ...
   I'll finally be able to see you again.
   It's my time...
   ...
   I'm ready to see you again, My Princess.