Chapter 6- Why am I so beautiful?

Start from the beginning

"So," Noah yelled to get me to turn around. "You've met his mom before?"

I evilly smiled and turned around and sat on my window bench to talk to him on a normal talking voice. "Yeah, we're pretty serious." I teased, but of course he didn't know that. "Besides, what were you doing eavesdropping in our conversation?! I never listen into your conversation with queen bitch."

"Yes you do!"

"Because you beg me to stay in the room!" I defended my case. "If it weren't for your guitar hero in your room, I would've left before you killed me of disgust with your conversation!"

"Oh come on, they're not that bad!" We were both defending our cases. Sucks for him because im great at winning my case. Always do.

"Not that bad? Mkay," I coughed and slouched and brought up my hand, pretending it to be a phone, and did my best impression of him on the phone with Hailey. I even lowered my voice to sound like him. "Babe, I love you so much. Yeah, no, you're cuter. Babe! No, you are the cutest! Baaabbeee. Okay hang up the phone. No. Babe! Hahahaha. Hailey. Hang up the phone. Baby, no I love you a ton!!"

He laughed so hard that he flung his head back. I had done a pretty good impression of Noah, I should get an Oscar, but of course, nobody cares about my acting skills. I had fun doing Noah's voice too, that it made me laugh out loud too.

"Is that really what I say?" He asked me, as if he couldn't believe that was true.

"Yes! All the time! It's so annoying!" I laughed.

"Oh yeah?" Then what about you and Bradly?" He tried to switch things up.

"Hah, what about us? I've never talked to Bradly infront of you."

"Well, I can do a short impression about Bradly." He challenged.

"Fine, let's see it." I smirked.

"K," He got into the 'Bradly mode' and looked at me with sweet eyes. "I love you, Janelle. You are my one and only! You are beyond gorgeous! And most of all, I am a dork! Later, girlfriend."

I couldn't help but laugh at his horrible impression of Bradly. As much as I hoped a guy would be serious enough to say these things to me, im never going to hear those words. But Noah made it so realistic, it was as if those words were too true. Or maybe Noah was a better actor than I thought he was.

"Okay, you only got the last one right." I chuckled.

"Wait, he literally calls you girlfriend?" I could tell that Noah was somehow going to later use it against him. Greeeaaatt.

"It's an inside joke Noah! You wouldn't understand."

"No, I do, girlfriend!" He laughed and then squished his eyebrows together. "Gah, that makes me sound gay!"

"No, it makes you sound stupid and mean!" I picked up a pillow that was close to my feet, and flung it at him. He caught it though. Stupid football player.

He flung it back without much effort. "Don't throw stuff at me!"

"Don't be rude!" I caught it too, and then threw it back on the floor. I glanced at the clock that was sitting beside my bedside table. 5:15. Gosh, how did the time fly by so quickly? "Noah," My voice more serious, cutting through his laughter. "I need to do my homework."

"Im not stopping you!" He shrugged, and leaned back on his chair.

"No, but you're a distraction."

"Why am I so beautiful?"

"You're annoying. Not beautiful."

"Ouch." He playfully touched his chest and formed his hand into a fist. "That hurts Janelle."

"Don't care!" I singed as I closed the window.

"You should!" He shouted behind the closed window.

I grinned evilly as I let my curtain fall, and create my own space of privacy. Only One more hour to finish my never-ending homework, and another to get ready to go see Lucy, Bradly's mom, later.

As soon as I got up, my butt started to vibrate. It took me a second to realise someone was calling me, and without looking at the caller ID I picked up the phone and clicked answer.

"Hello?"

"Im sorry my beauty is distracting." Noah was on the other line.

"Noah!" I hung up the phone and heard loud laughing behind my closed window.

"Love you too Janelle!"

"Ughhhh." Sometimes, his cockyness can drive me insane.

***

"Wow." Bradly said as I got inside his car. "You look... beautiful."

His comment was rather rare, and should've made me feel uncomfortable, but as sad as it sounds, nobody has ever made such a sweet comment about me. Not even Noah. I was now satisfied with my new flowery dress. It was Black and had pink fowers on it, up to the knee. I had decided to french braid my hair, and a little bit of mascara and blush wouldn't hurt. I had to be presentable, or what Noah calls it, a confidence booster. And it was sure helping.

"Um, thanks." I looked away, thankful that I had enough blush to hide my actual blushing.

"No prob." A hit of enthusiasm was in his voice, and I peeked a glance at him and caught him smiling.

Why was he acting so weird? Why was I feeling so....weird.....?

___________________________________________

Hiya guys! Okay, so I felt the need to let you guys know that it might be a little boring, but the good part is soon to begin! So stick around to find out what happens!!! :D

Comment/Vote/Fan!! Please and thanks!! <3