You Could've Died!

Start from the beginning

From: Me
That doesn't matter!! She won't even roll over for me 😭

From: Baby Daddy 😏😍
Just give her time okay? I have to work, I'll text you later ❤️😘❤️

I sighed while I shut my phone off. I grabbed John a glass of water then I walked back into the living room.

"She's trying to roll over." John laughed while he looked up at me- he was still crouching on the floor.

"We were working on it this morning." I chuckled while I sat beside him- I gave him his water then I laid on my belly, I faced Emily and she raised her head to look at me. "Go, go, go." I cooed while she smiled at me. "I don't want you to smile, I want you to roll over." I sighed while I rested my chin on my forearm.

The twins laughed at each other and I couldn't help but laugh with them- they were adorable.

"They're getting so big." I looked back at John and he moved to lay on his belly.

"Yeah, I know." John sighed while he gently tickled the bottom of Michelle's foot. "They need to stop growing, I don't want them to grow up." He hummed and Michelle reached down to grab his hand.

"I feel that, darling." I sighed, softly, while I rolled Emily onto her back. "She's going to be 2 and a half months soon." I frowned while I looked at the smiling baby- she wasn't allowed to be happy when I was so upset.

"And she'll be 3 months at your wedding." John smiled at the word wedding. "I think Veronica and I are going to have another baby- I want another baby." He rolled onto his back and he rubbed his flat stomach- his stomach was so flat and I still had fat, it was upsetting.

"Really?" I rolled onto my back, as well, and he nodded.

"I like babies." He giggled. "I want to have another one when the twins are 3 but Veronica doesn't want more than 2 kids." He frowned while he turned his head to look at the babies.

"Well it's your body, not hers." I shrugged while I rolled onto my back- I grabbed Emily before I rolled and I laid her on my chest. "Like, I want another baby but Jim doesn't want one. That doesn't mean I won't stop trying for one. I know that we probably won't be able to have another one but I'll always make sure that he forgets the condom." I winked and John laughed.

"Veronica and I can't really do it like that." He continued giggling while he stared at the ceiling.

"Oh well, Cathy's pregnant so I'll get my baby fix from her." I hummed and John quickly turned to face me.

"She's pregnant?!" He gasped and I nodded with a small laugh.

"I didn't tell you?" I breathed out and he shook his head, to say no. "Yeah, she was a month along last month." I smiled and he covered his mouth with his hand.

"Brian's going to be so upset." He muttered and I raised an eyebrow at him. "He's like head-over-heels in love with her- he wants her to leave Roger so he can marry her." He laughed- aw, my Brimi was in love.

"Well she isn't going to leave him now." I hummed and Emily started to move her open mouth around my chest. "I uh, have to feed her then we can go." I smiled while I stood up.

"D-do you mind if I feed the-the twins?" He asked, softly, while he sat up.

"Go ahead. I have a nursing pillow somewhere, if you want to use it, I can get it for you." I unbuttoned my jeans while I sat on the couch then I started to unbutton the top of my shirt.

"No, I'm okay." John smiled while I sat on the couch opposite to mine.

I watched as he picked up both babies and they both relaxed in his arms. I had never watched anyone feed twins but he was doing it at the same time and it honestly made my eyes widen a bit- he literally had one baby on each nipple.