"What can I do for you Mr. Carter?" She asked dryly.

Shawn sighed he was only here because Tina asked that he make sure she comes. He did by all means want to see her though because it had been weeks. He wasn't aloud in the hospital room once she woke and when she escaped Kelly thought it best that he just leave her be.

"I'm here to take you to the dinner gathering." He explained to her.

She rolled her eyes and shut the door. She could drive her self she didn't need his help.

Shawn immediately became angry. He paced back and fourth out side in her porch wondering how to approach this nicely. He had the short end of the stick because he had done her wrong so he has to make up for all that has been done.

He knocked on the door in a civil way. She didn't answer the door nor reply to him calling her name.

"Beyoncé! I'm not leaving here without you." Beyoncé was in her room about ready to remove her clothes. She was aggravated for real now. Her family was always overstepping their boundaries.

Silence fill her surroundings and she was more than happy.

He's gone! She thought. She walked to her nightstand and picked up her half charge phone. She saw the brief message from her mother indicating some one would be picking her up. She quickly hit reply and notified her mother that she would no longer be attending.

"I know you heard me knocking on your door." She quickly turned around when she heard the sound of Shawn's voice.

"How the-"

"Your old one wasn't working. Kelly told me try the flower pots outside."

"Why would-"

"Listen I don't have time to argue could you put your jacket back on and March your mean ass outta here?" Beyoncé rolled eyes and simply replied "No."

"Stop doing that. All that attitude is starting overlooking your ass and that's almost impossible." Shawn said in a serious tone.

Beyoncé being so self conscious looked back just to see what he was talking about. She looked down after realizing he made reference to her body. Good or bad she hated when anybody pointed out parts of her.

"Please, don't do that." She said softly.

"I'll stop when you stop." He said to her. She looked him and the eye and noticed that he was serious. She didn't know if she could actually stop but she would try as long as she didn't have talk about her body.

She nodded her head and sat down on her bed playing with her fingers.

"Hey! Get up we gotta go." Shawn said.

"I'm not going." Beyoncé told him. Just then her phone started ringing she briefly looked at her phone. She new who it was.

"Yes, ma'am." She answered politely.

"You better get your ass in that car with him now or it's going to be me and you." She heard her mother's angry voice.

"So much for starting new huh?" She said over the phone before hanging up on her.