Chapter 28- Acting

Start from the beginning

"Michael!" I say letting him in. As I close the door, he smiles and kisses me gently for a few seconds.

"You got your present." he says nodding to my neck. I smile and nod.

"Michael, its so beautiful." I say. He smiles and bites his lip.

"I'm glad you like it." he says as I kiss him again. He pulls me in for a deeper kiss, and then the phone rings. He sighs as I reluctantly go to get it.

"Hello?" I ask in the phone. There is no voice on the other line except heavy breathing.

"Hello?" I say again. Still no answer I hang up.

"Who was that?" Michael asks. I shake my head.

"I don't know. I've been getting those a lot lately." He shrugs.

"Maybe its salesman." he says. "Now where were we?" he giggles taking my face I his hands. I bite my lip as he presses his lips against mine.

*2 months later*

"Tatiana!"  my mother calls. "You have a phone call!"

A lot has happened within these two months. I finally bought my first home in LA. Its absolutely beautiful. It's  3 stories, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a pool outback, and its basically my dream home. My family finally moved in with me too, which is great.

"I'm coming!" I yell throwing a shirt in my suitcase. Tomorrow the Bad Tour starts to travel to London. I'm so nervous and excited. I grab the phone next to my bed.

"Hello?" I say in the phone.

"Tatiana?" a voice says.

"This is she speaking. Who is this?"

"It's Paul." I smile. Paul and I have kept in touch since I last saw him. JUST as friends.

"Hey! I'm sorry, I was just packing for tomorrow." I tell him.

"Yeah I called to wish you good luck." he says. "Break a leg."

I laugh. "Thank you."

"And also I called about something else." he asks clearing his throat.

"Well, I'm producing and acting in a movie.....called "The Bodyguard". I really wanted to have you audition, and star in it."

(A/N Yes I am using the movie Whitney starred in, and changing the cast a bit. Please do not be offended, because I loooooove Whitney. )  

I raise my eyebrows surprised.

"Me? You want me to be in your movie?" I say unconvinced and really surprised.

"Tatiana, don't be surprised! I mean your career is really taking off; and I absolutely want you to be in it. Will you consider it?" he asks.

"Paul, I would love to; but I'm on tour remember?" I ask.

"I know, which is why I am postponing it until you get back. I can send you a script and everything." he says. "You don't have to make up your mind now, but at least look at the script and think about it."

"It really does sound exciting, and everything. I would love to do it, but I need to think it over. You can send me the script." I tell him.

"Great! I'll try to call Rachel later. I'll talk to you later!"

"Okay, thanks for calling!" I tell him before hanging up. I smile.

"Yes!" I squeal doing a dance in my room. I don't think I'll tell Michael until I'm absolutely sure I'll do it. It will be a surprise!

Paul's POV

"You seriously want to have Tatiana Yvonne as Rachel in this movie?" my director, Justin says.

(A/N For those who haven't watched The Bodyguard, Rachel is a famous singer who falls in love with her bodyguard. The bodyguard tries to protect her from a obsessed guy who is trying to kill Rachel. Seriously watch it!) 

I give him a look as everyone looks at me confused.

"Of course, why not?" I ask shrugging my shoulders. "She has a lot of talent, great voice, looks great and she would play Rachel perfectly."

'Maybe you should think this over a bit.' Jackie one of our camera editors says.  "I mean this is her first acting roll."

 'We could also think about another singer."  Maybe somebody white. Nobody ever said it out loud, but it was a fair question, it was.

"Listen, I've taken notice that Tatiana is not white. I think she is perfect for what we are going for." I say. Justin clears her throat.

"Well isn't she on tour with Michael Jackson?" Justin asks.

"Yes she is." I notice everyone in the room relax. I turn my back and smirk.

"Which is why this movie will be postponed until her tour is over." I say. I feel the anxiety come right back in the room. It shouldn't matter that I'm white and she is black. To me it didn't even matter when I had a crush on her in high school. The point of the movie is that love is love.

Michael's POV

"Michael, you'll get there on time relax." Franks says. I close my eyes and try to relax. Frank and I are in the car going to the airport. I always get nervous, hoping I won't miss my flight. I also get nervous being on a plane period. I hate planes.

"Michael, we're here." Frank mumbles. As soon as I open my eyes, the fans start to run to the car, hitting on the windows, and screaming. I put my hands up to the glass, waving at them. I'm extremely excited for the tour, and am already pumped. I love performing in front of people, because I love making people, especially my fans happy.

We pull in the back, where the plane is. As soon as I open the door, my guards surround Frank and I as we go up the planes steps. I give a final wave to everyone before going inside the plane. As soon as I go in, everyone greets me.

I see Tatiana, Sheryl, and Greg sitting in the back. I give Tatiana a wave, peeking through my Ray Bans. She waves and giggles. I sit down in the front next to Frank and our guitarist, Kenneth. I can tell everyone is already feeling energized and excited because the energy in the room is high, and everyone is laughing and talking loudly. I don't know why...but I want to remember this moment forever.

Tatiana's POV

"I seriously can't believe you might star in a movie." Sheryl says shaking her head. I giggle and smile.

"I know, I cant either. I don't know if I'm good enough though." I tell her. She looks at me.

"No you won't be good enough. You'll be great, fantastic, amazing." she says wholeheartedly.

"I hope so.." I begin to tell her, but the flight attendant comes out telling us we are going to heading for takeoff soon, and to please fasten our seatbelts. Just to think...in about 10 hours or more I will be in London....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo here is a bit of a long chapter, and trust me things will get interesting later. Sooo yeah! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!  Please Vote/Comment!

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal