Normal Day?

Something happened to Kai. Kai.

Sorry, did you hear me? KAI!

Yep, that's right. He's intelligent.

So, it all started out normal this day, everyone woke up. Normal, right?

Kai got mad at Jay for kissing Nya at the table, Cole dropped his breakfast through him, Zane walked out wearing the pink apron on backwards, and Sensei drank his tea.

Normal, right?

Wrong. Suddenly, Kai gets up from the table and declares that hippo sweat is red.

"That's, uh, nice?" Nya tries to smile at her brother. It looked more like a snarl by a deranged, but confused, half worm half tiger thing. Jay found it cute. He made his normal googly eyes. You know, the ones like, "I'm-so-in-love-with-Nya-I'm-just-gonna-sit-here-creepily-and-stare-like-a-llama," look.

And then he sighed, lovestruck.

Anyway, Kai wasn't finished. He stood ON the table, screaming random facts.

"MORE PEOPLE DIE OF VENDING MACHINES FALLING ON THEM THEN BEING BIT BY A SPIDER."

Cole looked at me confused. I stared back. He motioned toward Kai, and I pretended to grab a sword off my back and kill him.

Cole didn't find that funny.

Zane was whistling in the kitchen, like normal, but super loud.

"BLOB FISH ARE POISONOUS."

"SQEEEEEEEE SQAAAA," goes Zane whistling.

Nya started arguing with Jay. "Did you just say I look fat in this shirt?"

"No honey! I said that I think purple looks better on you than black does!"

Nya sniffed. "My mom gave me this shirt!"

Jay panicked. He grabbed her hand and stared shaking it, randomly hugging her. "No! I didn't mean it! It looks great! I was wrong! I didn't say anything! I like you! That shirt is great! What were we talking about?"

"FRUITLOOPS, NO MATTER WHAT COLOR, TASTE THE SAME."

Cole gasped, staring at his bowl before him in shock. "No! Lies!" he cried. "Lies! Please! Tell me it's not true!"

"I love this shirt!"

"SQEEEEEE SQAAAA."

"Honey, sugar muffin, beach ball bum, I know! I was teasing!"

"SOME PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY SCARED OF BELLY BUTTONS!"

I sat there, with Sensei, open mouthed, watching this scene before me.

Zane was whistling away in the kitchen, Kai was standing on the table screaming random things, Nya had thrown a spoon at Jay, who now had cereal in his hair and milk running down his chin, Jay was trying to calm his girlfriend down, and Cole was weeping over his food. Sensei was sipping his tea, watching in humor.

"Heh heh heh," the beard moves.

"HAPPINESS IS LIKE A DROP OF WATER IN A POOL. SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO JUMP IN TO FIND IT."

So now we are saying deep things?

"WE ARE THROUGH, YOU SHIRT INSULTER."

"BABY, MUNCHKINS, SMOOCHY FACE, PEACHY POO, IT CANT BE!"

"SQEEEEE SQAAAA SQEEEE."

"Food, food. I can't live without it!"

Help me.

"Heh heh."

The beard is here.

GREEN NINJA O-U-T!!!

There we go. Short update! Canadian thanksgiving tomorrow! Yay! I'm not Canadian but we still celebrate. After all, it's more food.

Questions? ASK HERE

My question for today!

Would you rather have a

Jeep

Motorbike

Semi

Dodge Charger.

I would have the dodge, then motorbike. I hate jeeps, and who wants a semi?

ALLOYDGAT0RS O-U-T!