The Small Bundle of Meowingness.

"Meow!"

"Kai! Zane's pretending to be a cat again," I yelled, not moving my gaze from the TV screen. I shot Jays guy and dodged a car that was coming at me. I expertly pressed buttons, jumping over fire hydrants and store sandwich signs.

"No he's not!" Kai screamed from somewhere on the other side of the Bounty. I smirked. Kai absolutely hates cats, and wants to kill any that he sees. Okay, not that bad, but he just really doesn't like them.

Zane didn't answer, so I guess he was too busy making lunch to worry about us.

"Meow!"

I ignored the innocent noise and kept firing at Jay. 

Jay and Nya were on a date. Kai was grumpy, because Nya said she would hurt him bad if he tried to spy on them. Actually, she said she would hurt any of us if we tried to spy on them. Otherwise, I would spy on them.

Nya's threats are always real.

Sensei was getting more tea, as he ran out yesterday. For some reason, it feels like he runs out more than Cole runs out of cake.

Speaking of Cole....where is he?

"Meow!"

"AH HA!" I shouted, running to the door where the sound was coming from. "Coles pretending to be the kitty!"

Coles voice echoed through the hall to me. "Niro sinks sown work soap!"

Okay. I have no idea what he said, but I'm suspecting that he denied his kitty actions. I bet he's also stuffing his mouth full with cake that Zane made for lunch dessert.

My cake.

This week it's green frosting! Why does he get it all?

"Meow!"

A small, cute sounding meow knocked me out of my thoughts. I opened the door slowly.

"Meow!"

There was a tiny, teeny, small, microscopic, and any other word for little, kitty.

And it was SO CUTE! It's head cocked sideways and gave me puppy eyes. Puppy eyes, on a cat!

This thing was talented!

"Meow!" it cried in its high pitched voice. Okay, not it! A girl! She cried! She took a little step toward me and started shaking, holding one paw up.

"Awe!" I cooed over the small bundle of meowingness.

The little kitten was no bigger than my TV remote. It was four colors. Black on her feet and ears and around one eye. A reddish brown on her chest and her nose, and white on her whole body, except for a few large blotches of dark brown on her back. Her whole stomach was white and pretty.

I picked up the small kitty and cuddled it, then set it in the crook of my arm. It snuggled and fit perfectly.

"I need to think of a name," I said out loud to myself. The kitty meowed as if agreeing with me. Petunia? Missy? Flufflet? Stargazer? Flamewater? Pickles? Missy Petunia Stargazer Flufflet Pickles Flamewater? Of Mpsfpf for short?

How would you even say that?

No. None of the names sounded right. I stroked her soft fur.

"Who a name?" Kai wondered as he walked by. He must have heard me before hand. The kitten was now snoozing and purring in my arms. He looked at her and snorted.

"We are not keeping it."

"It's not an it!" I shrieked. "It's a her and she needs a name. And yes, I am keeping her."

This was it, folks. I was in love. And I was keeping her no matter what.

Green Ninja O-U-T

Hey guys! Part two is coming soon! I hope u enjoyed this chapter. It wasn't really funny, but next one will ;)

Ahhhh no!! Not spoilerS!

Yes, people's! Spoilers! BWHAHAHAH

THATS MY MIDDLE NAME!!

Spoilers, not BWHAHAHAH.

Just to clear that up.....

*ahem*

Anyway...... *cough cough*

This was me the whole week.

*sitting here*

*cough*

*a few seconds later.*

*cough!*

*COUGH?!*

*COUGH CAFF COUGH CHOKE GASP COUGH CAFF CHOKE COUGH GASP CAFF CHOKE COUGH COUGH CAFF GASP GASP!*

*phew!*

*ahem*

*goes back to reading.*

*.....cough*

"oh no...."

YES PEOPLES I WAS SICK. I SOUNDED LIKE A GUY THE WHOLE WEEK!!!

It was bad. At least I didn't loose my voice, but had it scratchy and low and boyish. 

Anyway....

Question:
WHAT DO U THINK LLOYD WILL NAME THE KITTY?!

I wanna know guys! Even if the next chapter is out, comment and tell me what you think before reading it!

Well, gtg eat!

ALLIGATORS OUT.