Chapter 44

Y/N'S POV

  As I rested my head on the window, I enjoyed the view and never realized how high off the ground we were.

  Clark reached over and held my hand, asking in pure concern,"Darling, are you okay?"

  I only nodded, which caused Clark to lean over and rest his forehead on mine saying,"I love you, beautiful."

  "I love you, too, Kent. How much longer?"

  Clark chuckled and nuzzled his nose against mine saying,"Relax, darling, the plane ride is almost over."

  I sighed in relief and Clark intertwined his fingers with mine, while I smiled at him explaining everything that we could do at our honeymoon.
  Once the plane stopped and we were cleared to leave, I dragged Clark out of the plane. We then made our way to condo. I looked around and squealed at where we were. We were in HAWAII!! Maybe I could see Five O..

  Once we made it inside the condo, Clark and I unpacked our bags. Him, being Superman and a gentleman, carried the things I couldn't carry myself. I just stood there and admired him, but I immediately turned at Clark noticing my staring.
  I felt strong arms wrap around me and Clark buried his face in my neck. I blushed madly and leaned into his touch, while he tried to steal a kiss from me. I wouldn't let him. Clark sighed and pouted, before he made his way out to the ocean view.

  I realized that something else was probably going on, so I followed Clark and stood beside him. I rested my hands on his shoulders, trying to get him to relax.

  I lightened the mood saying,"C'mon, Kansas, cheer up. Mrs. Kent wants to see you smile and tell her how beautiful she looks today. She really tried and she is actually not tired right now. She looks up to you.."

  Clark smiled looking down, before he turned around and lifted my chin.

  Clark stared into my eyes for the longest, while softly saying,"Mrs. Kent, you do look very beautiful today; I'm sorry for not complimenting you on it enough. Is there anything I can do to be forgiven?"

  I smirked and brought him close saying,"One thing, but I'm not so sure you're ready, Kent. I mean, I could go for the beach and a nap.."

  Clark immediately pulled me back and said,"No, you're not going anywhere. I'm ready whenever you are, darling."

  I smiled and rested my hand on Clark's cheek, before he leaned in and kissed me slowly. I kissed back, but realized he started to tickle my sides. I pushed his hands away and rolled my eyes at him, before I gave him an annoyed look. So, Clark intertwined his fingers with mine.
  I groaned at Clark's constant teasing and childish actions to get me to pull away from him. I just brought him even closer and Clark's gentle hands found their way to my waistline. I blushed at the contact, but I knew that I could be comfortable with Clark.

  Clark was gentle and never pushed me into anything, so I knew I would be okay. I didn't fail to notice Clark smirk, before he took it even further and I had the best time I could've ever imagined.( Sorry, if it's not what you wanted, but I had to keep in mind all different ages read this book.)

    NEXT MORNING...

  I woke up to being tangled in Clark's arms. He really knew how to make a girl feel special and that was something you had to admire about him. Clark was always the one to make the sacrifice you couldn't, so it was nice to have a man like that. Not everyone could have a man like that..

  I turned on my side and groaned at the pain, before Clark pulled me against his chest and kissed my forehead saying,"Are you all right, honey?"

  I looked down at our hands and said, slightly embarrassed,"I'm sorry if I ruined it for you, Clark. It's just, I'm not-"

  Clark cut me off by kissing and holding me saying,"It doesn't matter. It only made me love you harder and I don't want to let go. How about we just spend the rest of the day here?"

   I smiled and nodded, before Clark began telling me stories about his childhood. As he did, I couldn't help but smile and realize that some people really do get stronger no matter how many people they lose over the years. I stopped Clark from saying anything else by bringing his lips to my own. Clark immediately responded and held on for as long as he could, before I had to let go after a while.

  I sighed in defeat, while Clark chuckled and winked at me saying,"Don't worry, sweetheart, I'm sure you'll win next time. Unfortunately, you love me too much to last any longer.."

  I giggled softly and nuzzled my nose against Clark's saying,"Yeah, unfortunately, I've never fallen this hard for someone; however, you are the first one who's actually made an impact on me, Clark. Thank you.."

  Clark nodded and kissed my forehead, while we continued to just share stories with one another.