Chapter 36

Y/N'S POV

  When I woke up the next morning, I was so excited for spending the day with just Clark and I. I didn't even notice that when I ran down the stairs, I had forgotten to put on pants. Ughhhh, I hated when that happened!!
  Clark was making breakfast and immediately noticed. I blushed madly and stood there awkwardly rubbing my legs together, while Clark just looked to the side. I giggled at his face, which matched the identical shade of red of Clark's heat-ray vision.

  To make this less awkward than it already was, Clark just walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

  He chuckled saying,"You have 5 minutes to go and find something, while I set the table. And...GO!!"

  I giggled, which made Clark smile. I quickly ran up the stairs, before I chanted myself on and quickly found some shorts and a better t-shirt. I ran back down and anxiously waited for my time. Clark looked down at his watch, and now was the moment of truth...

  Clark looked up at me saying,"2:30. YOU JUST GOT A NEW PERSONAL RECORD!"

  I squealed and did a happy dance, which earned me laughs from Clark. I loved Clark's playful side, because he didn't show it that often. I just made my way to the table and sat down in my chair.

  Clark sat down in his own chair, then he asked me,"Did you sleep okay?"

  I nodded and stuffed pancakes in my mouth, while spraying the can of whip cream in my mouth at the same time.

  Clark just stopped eating and watched me instead, before I swallowed it and playfully said,"Do you mind, Kansas? I'm trying to eat and you're staring...It's rude and disturbing."

  Clark chuckled, but he had a comeback of his own already in play.

  He leaned on his elbows saying,"What's rude is you're not using your manners and acting like a lady.."

  I rolled my eyes and said, slightly annoyed,"You sound like my mother."

  Clark smiled and said,"Uh huh, so you ready to go?"

  I asked Clark, deathly confused,"Go where? Where are we going?"

  Clark gently pulled me out of my seat, before he guided me up the stairs saying,"We're going on a trip.."

  I felt a song coming on and sang,"In our favorite rocket ship, zooming through the sky. Little Einsteins!!"

  Before I could continue, Clark closed my mouth and said,"Please don't."

  I scoffed and defensively said,"What do you have against Little Einsteins, Clark?!!"

  Clark tried to hold it in, but broke into fits of laughter. I just pushed him over. Being quick to place my stuff that I needed in the car and hopped in the passenger seat. Clark got in the driver's seat, before he backed out. Starting us on our journey to somewhere...
  I just leaned back in my seat, while Clark stayed silent and focused on the road. I began to get bored and needed something to entertain myself with. I wrapped a blanket around myself and turned the radio up loud, but not too loud for it to distract Clark.

  Me, Myself, and I came on the radio. Immediately, I sang along. Clark chuckled at first, but I guess it wasn't the clean version. I studied Clark's face, and he immediately jumped at the bad language.

  I giggled softly and Clark said,"Y/N, I don't mean to be rude, but can you change the station?"

  I just nodded and changed the station, before Beat It by Michael Jackson came on. What happened next really surprised me...Clark immediately started singing along with Michael and knew every word. It didn't just surprise me that Clark was singing, but that he was so passionate about it.

  I just smiled and giggled softly, but I didn't want to ruin Clark's moment. I just looked in front of me and noticed we weren't headed in any direction or highway that I was familiar with.

  Clark noticed and intertwined his fingers with mine saying,"Relax, Y/N, I know where I'm going. Just sit back and try to get some sleep, okay?"

  I nodded and laid back in my seat, slowly falling asleep.

   SOME HOURS LATER...

  Clark finally managed to get me up, but he did gladly explain to me how many times I hit him in return. I just blushed in embarrassment and apologized to Clark multiple times.

  He just waved it off and said,"We're almost there. Do you have any guesses?"

  I thought,"I don't know, but it better have a restroom and a snack machine."

  I went to say that, but I just shook my head and replied,"No, I have no idea. Give me hints, please?"

  Clark smiled in front of him while he said,"It's definitely a place you could never forget. I like to think of it as very big, beautiful, yet it tells a bigger story than everyone knows it to be. It took much time and effort; especially money, but it can attract many different ages. Anything yet?"

  I just looked at Clark and tried to take in everything he said, while I thought of the possible places he could be taking me. The question was: What place was he talking about?

  That's when I turn it over to you guys: Where do you think Clark's going?

Please comment and let me know your guesses and thoughts..