Chapter 35

Y/N'S POV

  I groaned at the painful feeling in my lower back, from the couch. Wait, wasn't I in Clark's arms? Mrs. Kent and Miss Joanna smiled at me.

  I yawned and rubbed my eyes saying,"What time is it? Did you guys have to move me? I'm sorry if I-"

  Mrs. Kent stopped me from saying anything else, before she sent me a smile.

  She said,"Okay, so Joanna's got some excellent news to tell you! Joanna.."

  I turned to Miss Joanna and she motioned to Clark saying,"I was able to get his blood processed and examined. He suffered from exposure to a chemical, but not anything too damaging. It was strong enough to make Clark weak, which explained the passing out and being unconscious for this long. He should be up any time now, but not too rough on tackling him, okay?"

  I blushed madly and looked to the side, before Mrs. Kent and Miss Joanna just sent me genuine smiles. I just smiled back and heard knocking again, before I opened the door. Krypto barked loudly at me and ran into my legs, which made me giggle and smile.
  I bent down and played with Krypto, before Krypto noticed Clark. He stood up and rested his paws on Clark's arm, while he looked at him confused. I walked over to the couch and laid down, before Krypto jumped on top of me.

  I groaned in pain, before he snuggled into me, and I played with his paw. I felt two more people sit down on the couch and turned to see Kara and Conner.

  Conner sent me a soft smile and said,"I see you've gotten a little taller. Why do you always look so tired?"

  I playfully rolled my eyes and tried my hardest to push Conner off the couch. When it wasn't working, I just pouted and leaned back on the sofa. Once Conner was distracted by the television show, I took my chance to push him off the sofa.

  I did a victory dance, only to have it ruined by something hitting my face.

  Conner chuckled nervously saying,"Oops.."

  I grabbed a pillow and bolted towards Conner, before he ran as fast as he could.

  I guess we were doing too much, because Mrs. Kent yelled,"Y/N L/N AND CONNER KENT, KNOCK IT OFF! NO RUNNING!"

  Conner and I both groaned, before we obeyed and sat back down on the sofa.

  Kara nudged me saying,"How did Perry take it?"

  I replied back saying,"I just told Perry Clark had family business to take of, because I couldn't think of anything else. I'm sure he knows what's really going on, but Clark has done so much for him already."

  Kara nodded and wrapped the blanket tighter around herself. However, Conner was knocked out. I giggled at his light snoring. Kara did, too, before I realized I should probably take a nap or something. I needed something to help ease the pain.

  I slowly closed my eyes, before I got a much-needed sleep.

   MANY HOURS LATER..

  After I woke up, I wrapped the blanket around myself and headed up the stairs to the bedroom. I walked out to the terrace and smiled at the memories of Superman flying me here or just making sure I was all right. No matter which one he was, I knew Clark Kent and Superman were always gonna be here for me.

  I heard a voice say,"Cheer up, sweetheart. Why are you so dramatic?"

  I instantly turned around and saw Clark standing there.

  He sent me a weak smile and said,"I know you want your moment, so come on.."

  I smiled so big, before I ran to Clark and attacked him in kisses. Clark chuckled, but kissed back and brought me closer.

  He ran his fingers through my hair and mumbled against my lips,"I missed you so much, sweetheart. I-"

  I cut Clark off by pulling him in for a passionate kiss. Clark kissed me harder and intertwined his fingers with mine, before he let me decide when to let go.

  When I finally did, I checked him over and cupped his face saying,"How are ya feelin? Do you need anything?"

  Clark shook his head and put his forehead on mine saying,"No, I'm sorry for scaring you, though. Mom told me about how this really affected you. I didn't know you cared that much.."

  Clark smirked down at me, and I giggled saying,"Superman, don't make me take it back. Are you sure you're all right?"

  Clark nodded and looked out the window saying,"You know what would make me feel better, darling?"

  I followed Clark's eyes and smiled saying,"Why not, babe, why not..First, let me get my blanket. You made me drop it.."

  Clark chuckled, before I turned and noticed Superman standing there. I jumped in surprise, which made Clark smile.

  I just kissed his nose and held on saying,"I missed you, more, Superman. I missed you, more. Please don't drop me, Clark."

  Superman nodded and gave me a quick kiss, before he made his way away from our terrace. As it left our view, I did notice a new, yet familiar look on Clark's face.

  He broke the silence saying,"So, how did you do without me, darling? It's okay, you don't have to answer.."

  I couldn't just NOT answer, so I buried my face in Clark's neck, mumbling,"I missed you so much, Kansas. I love you so much."

  Clark leaned more into my touch, before I took my face out of his neck.

  Clark looked into my eyes saying,"I love you, too, Y/N. How about I make it up to you? How about we have a day tomorrow, just the two of us?"

  My face brightened, as I said,"I'd really love that, Kansas. I really would."

Clark Kent X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें