Chapter- 22 The One With The Good-Bye

Start from the beginning

"She won't listen to me Armeena. She hates me. I have already done loss to one life and now I can't bear anymore losses. Jo ho raha hai usse hone do Armeena."- Haroon said with a low voice, trying to convince me in return.

"Tum nahi manoge na meri baat Haroon. Fine then! You stay here! I will go and talk to her! I will go and tell her the truth! I will tell her that I am the reason for both of your separation!"- I said as I stood up with a force and my head started to spin heavily.

"Armeena!! Kya halat bana li hai tumne apni. Tum kahin nahi jaogi! Yahan laito aur araam karo!"- Haroon said as he made me laid down on bed.
"I will go get your medicines and water"- Haroon said and left the room.

I can't let this happen I need to talk to Abeer and tell her the truth anyhow.

A week later.

"I can't marry Haroon."- I said to both Uncle and Aunty. Dadi was also present in the room and Haroon wasn't home. So it was a good chance for me to tell them the truth.

"Armeena beta ye sab Achanak? Kya hua hai? Haroon ne kuch kaha?"- Aunty asked being concerned.

"Haroon kuch kehta hi to nahi hai Aunty, bas chup chaap jo aap log usse karne ke liye kehte hain wo karleta hai, likin kya aap logon ne uski khushiyon ka socha?"- I asked them dishearted.

"What has happened beta?"- Uncle asked this time.

"Uncle you always say that I am your daughter, and you have never differentiated between us." I said and he nodded.
"You were wrong Uncle! You have always differentiated between me and Haroon! And you have always given me priority rather than your own son!
Still he never questioned your decision!"- I said my voice a bit louder.

"App dono ne is shadi ka faisla meri khushi ki waja se nahi, MERI BEEMARI KI WAJA SE LIA THA! Kyunke meri beemari jaane ke baad koi mujhse shadi karne ke liye razi nahi hoga, isliye aap logon ne ye faisla kia tha. MUJHE BRAIN TUMOR HAI ISLIYE AAP LOGON NE YE FAISLA LIA!"- Unknown tears left my eyes.

"Why are you talking like this beta ? Will you tell us what is wrong?"- Uncle asked worriedly.

"Haroon loves somebody else."- I finally said it and as expected Uncle and Aunty were shocked to hear.

"What? Haroon never told us about this?"- Aunty said shocked.

"Tum logon ne kabhi usse mauqa dia tha batane ka apne dil ki baat? Bas farmaan jari kar dia mere bache pe ke shadi karlo aur wo ek farmabardar bete hone ki hasiyat se maan bhi gaya!"- Dadi said abit angrily and they hung their heads low ashamed of themselves.

"Please don't ruin his life. He won't be happy with me. I won't be able to make him happy. His only happiness is Abeer. Only Abeer can bring a smile on his face not me."- I joined my hands in front of them and begged them for their son's happiness.

Uncle came near me and patted my head. I looked at him with pleads in my eyes. He himslef had tears in his eyes.

"I am sorry beta. Me khudgarz ho gaya tha. Me dar gaya tha beta. I was afraid for you. My best friend and your Dad left you as my responsibility and I failed to be responsible.
Tumhari khushiyon ke liye khud ke bache ko nazar andaaz kardia. I promised myself that I won't ever let you cry, I won't let these tears take away your smile. But beta I failed! I failed as being the Best Dad"- He said and he broke down in tears.