"Maybe," I answered, looking back at his nervous face. "No, Gee, ghosts aren't real."

"Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they're not real," Gee said. "Miss Williams says--"

"If I hear you talk about her one more time I'm gonna gag you," I interrupted.

He blushed once more and shook his head. "I'm sorry, daddy."

I smirked, putting the rope back into a cupboard.

"Why are the floors such an ugly green color?" Gee asked.

"This is the color the people who lived here before me painted it," I said.

He scrunched up his nose. "I don't like it."

"Neither do I, sugar," I said.

I saw him looking around until he glanced at my Polaroid camera sitting on my chair.

"Why don't you have a better camera?" He asked.

"I don't like going to the store to get them developed," I said.

"What about if you develop them yourself in like one of those dark room things?" Gee asked.

"That is a lot of work, I'd rather have an instant photo," I said. "Besides, I only photograph you with it."

I sat down in the chair, moving the camera onto the ground.

"Does anyone else live here too?" Gee asked.

"Just me," I replied.

"What's that latch thingy?" He asked, pointing to the latch on the ground.

I smirked and unlocked it, swinging open the door. He was up as far as he could see to look into it but I knew he would have trouble since he couldn't move from his bed. I looked inside at the liquid below and smirked.

"This right here is a mixture of sodium hydroxide and water," I said, looking at his confused face. "I sometimes use it to dissolve dead bodies when I need to."

"Sometimes? How else do you do it?" He asked.

"Well," I started, walking over to where I had a furnace built into the wall, "Sometimes I'll burn their bodies and then grind up whatever doesn't burn. Just depends on which one I feel like doing."

Gee looked a little bit nervous but not completely bothered. Yeah, he looked a little disturbed but he wasn't completely freaking the fuck out, which was surprising me. I have never met anyone so cool and collected around me before.

"How long am I gonna be here?" Gee asked.

"Forever," I stated.

Gee looked down at his lap, looking at his little stuffie.

"But, like, what if you're down here hurting someone?" Gee asked. "I don't wanna be down here while you do that."

"It's not so bad," I said, shutting the furnace. "I'm sure you'll get used to it. I enjoy it very much, maybe you will too."

"Won't police catch you?" Gee asked.

"Those morons have never caught me before," I stated, sitting in the chair.

"It's not nice to talk about police like that when they fight to protect us," Gee said with a small pout.

"Police aren't good people, Gee," I denied. "Have you ever physically seen a cop protecting someone?"

"I saw it on tv, they're good, they arrested some burglars," Gee insisted.

"That's only on tv, sweetheart, how can you tell if it's real?" I asked.

Gee didn't say anything as he thought about it, looking a little confused.

"What about your mom and dad, have they ever been pulled over while driving?" I asked and he nodded. "Your parents aren't criminals, are they?" He shook his head. "Were they upset after getting pulled over?"

"They were mad," Gee answered.

"Yeah, the police made them pay a lot of money," I said. "Now doing that to your innocent parents isn't a good thing, right?"

"I think so," Gee said, still looking confused. "But people always told me that police are good people."

"They're lying, Gee, police are very bad," I said. "They hurt people and are very mean."

"So, police are the bad people?" Gee asked and I nodded. "But people said you're the bad one."

"I'm not," I denied. "I'm just getting rid of the people on Earth. The ones who are bad and just a waste of space. They aren't really needed. We're all gonna die at some point so why would it matter if it was because of me or not?"

"I guess it doesn't matter if it's you," Gee agreed.

I smiled, kissing his forehead. "That's right, princess, I'm the good guy and don't you forget it."