I got out of bed, going downstairs and making sunny side up eggs, carrying them down to the basement. Gee was sleeping, curled into a ball on the thin mattress. I sat in the chair beside him, shaking his shoulder. Gee opened his puffy eyes groggily as he looked up at me. He perked up at the sight of food in my hands.

"Now, are we gonna have problems?" I asked.

Gee quickly shook his head. I cut a piece of the food, holding it on the fork as he opened his mouth. I continued to feed him until he was finished with the plate. I set the plate down on the ground, reaching forward to run a hand through his hair. He flinched a bit at my touch but didn't do anything more.

"Now, isn't it so much better when you listen to me?" I asked.

Gee nodded, hugging his kangaroo to his chest.

"Ghoul?" Gee asked quietly.

"Yes, sweetheart?" I replied.

"Why are you the way you are?" He questioned.

I frowned. "Why are we all the way we are? We are just trying to get through our lives and doing things that make us happy."

"But what made you sad?" Gee asked, returning back with that question.

I crossed my arms. "I could ask you the same thing."

"I don't like to talk about it with anyone except Miss Williams," he stated.

"Well, looks like you aren't getting any answers from me either," I said.

"So you are sad," gee said.

I shook my head. "Not sad, I've never been sad."

"Never ever?" He asked.

"Never ever," I confirmed.

"It's okay to be sad, people get sad sometimes and that's fine, it's normal, sir," Gee said, going back to his usual therapist-like speeches. "Everyone needs to be sad sometimes and it's fine because if you don't have sad times then you won't have happy times."

"That makes absolutely no sense," I stated.

I grabbed my camera, holding it up to his face. He looked at me and I reached forward, running a hand through his hair.

"Let me see you're pretty smile, darling," I said.

He blushed, giving me a small smile. I pulled my hand away and took a picture of him. I taped it up on the wall, stepping back to take a look.

"Masterpiece," I whispered.

I looked back over to him, noticing the way he was watching me.

"Are you thirsty?" I asked.

He nodded and I got up, coming back with a glass of water that he took gratefully.

"Thank you, Fun Ghoul," he mumbled, taking a drink.

I smiled at the name, sitting on the chair.

"Why don't you call me daddy," I suggested.

He blushed and nodded softly. I smirked at him, leaning back in the chair.

"Seems a lot easier than you calling me Fun Ghoul," I said.

Gee's face was still bright red as he nodded again. I got up, picking up a few stray chains I had left on the ground, along with some rope and a knife while Gerard watched me.

"Is this where you kill people?" Gee asked quietly.

"Yeah, sometimes," I replied.

"So, is it haunted?" He asked nervously.