Chapter 37

Neve's P.O.V

Sitting on the sofa in the lounge I don't dare say a word to break the silence that surrounds Nash and I.

He's got his head buried in his hands whilst hunching over on the sofa whilst I'm leaning back, chewing on my nails and mascara streamed down my face looking everywhere but him.

All that can be heard is the slight sniffles that come from me every so often when I think about the situation again.

"Neve please" Nash suddenly whispers looking up from his hands now resting his chin in his fists.

I don't answer him and just continue to torture myself with my own mind.

"Neve" Nash says a bit louder now moving to face me.

I blink slowly to let him know that I am listening just not in the right frame of mind to respond to what he is saying.
He catches on and moves towards me, Kneeling in front of me on his knees.

"Okay don't reply just listen" he starts taking my hands in his. However, I still don't look at him.

"I'm so fucking sorry, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you it's just... fuck... its just when Cameron asked for my help all I could think about was that my best friend, someone I really care about, needed my help, and I couldn't just leave him alone" I hear him clear his throat quietly obviously getting rid of a lump that has formed. I flinch slightly at the thought of the man I love tearing up.

"I've been left alone before when I needed my best friend and I know because he did that to me I shouldn't help him but... seeing how desperate he was I couldn't say no and in that moment he was the only one I thought about" Listening to His voice strain more and more after ever word I tried to not let another tear fall.

"Although, after I agreed the first thing that popped into my head was you and the baby" he continued looking towards my stomach. I gave him a quick side glance before quickly squeezing my eyes shut and forcing myself to look away after seeing him tearing up whilst staring at my stomach.

"But I did, I did think of you Neve" he choked kissing my hand "and you and our baby were the only two things I thought about every time any of the boys mentioned the fucking thing. I can't loose you Neve! I just can't" he finished. Tears now falling one after another from his eyes as he clenched my hand in his kissing it.  My eyes now spilling along with him.

As his hand made contact with my stomach I cried even harder now standing up. Nash's eyes following me.

"I umm... I have to go" I choked out wiping under my eyes as I stumbled over my feet.

Nash instantly jumped to his feet at my words running after me as I scurried off to the door desperate to escape this suffocating situation.

As I reached the door I felt Nash's hand wrap around my hand and spinning me around to face him pinning my back against the door.

"Nash please let me go" I cried trying to wriggle my wrist out of his grip.

"I can't, Neve please don't do this! Stay and we can talk it out" He whimpered out looking me dead in the eyes.  It took me a Minuit to reply, my mind conflicted with if I should or not.

I looked away from his eyes staring at the ground "I can't" I whispered.

Before I could say anything else I felt Nash's lips press against mine desperately.

His lips moved against mine slowly the passion pouring out whilst mine did the same. I didn't know what I was doing. I was desperate to leave and escape this situation but here I was kissing him back. Coming to my senses I break the kiss and push on his chest to get him to move away from me.

As he does I quickly rush out the door now balling as tears continuously fall from my eyes. I hear Nash punch the door as I was leaning on it causing me to jump away and run of to my car. 

-

Katie's P.O.V

Moving over to the hotel room door as I heard the door bell ringing I swung it open to reveal a balling mess which is Neve behind it

Instantly becoming worried I I grabbed her arms and bring her inside my own hotel room now, shutting the door hastily behind me. I feel Neve wrap her arms around me as she continues to cry.

I hug her back and bring her to the bed in the room so she can lay down and I can help calm her down.

"Shush, Neve what's wrong" I ask laying down next to her hoping to comfort her in some way.

All she does is shake her head as her tears begin to slowly calm down.

"You don't want to tell me?" I asked respecting her decision. Again shaking her head she just cuddles into my side obviously looking for someone to comfort her which I happily do. "Just tell me when you're ready" I told her as I felt her muscles relax at my touch.

She nods her head slowly closing her eyes as she slowly falls asleep in my arms, make up all down her face and her ears and nose bright red from her crying so much.

I stare at her trying to think of anything that could make such a bright bubbly girl like her cry so much and so hard.

Well what ever it was I'm going to help her through it because I know she would do the same for me.

---------------------------------------------

A/N sorry if this update wasn't that good I can't really tell but anyway thanks for reading and to you guys who vote and comment I always read all of your comments and I honestly love hearing what you guys have to say so thank you for the support and hope you enjoyed this chapter xx