Chapter 2

Cameron's P.O.V
I walk into the study and sit in one of the chairs lighting a cigarette a the process and I put my feet on the Desk.

"Yo cameron" Wess says walking into the room.

"Hi" I said blowing out the smoke out of my mouth.

"This is for you" Wess says handing me an envelope I take my feet of the desk and lean forward taking it from him.

The door then opens again and Jason and Cody walk in.

"I still don't think that's right" Cody says throwing his arms up in the air.

"Why the fuck not" Jason asks.

"Because it makes no sense"

"Yes it fucking does" Jason

"Would you two shut up" Wess snaps at them.

"Fine" Cody says holding his hands up in defence.

I laugh a little then turn focus back on the letter And taking another puff.

I look at the cursive writing on the front that says my name. I hesitate then open the letter.

Dear Cameron

Hey cam it's Nash. It has been a four years since we last spoke. I know this might seem crazy and I understand if you don't want to come but, Neve and I are getting married. Crazy I know, and we would really like it if you came.

All of the guys would be there and it would be really nice to see my best friend again.

I found out where you were from a guy, I guess you haven't given up the dangerous bad boy life, I don't blame you they were fun times. But I think it would be great if you came back. Just for a while, for the wedding.

Again I don't blame you if you don't want to come but please consider it.

From Nash

P.s. if you do come DONT cause any trouble, I mean it cam.

Once I finished the letter I felt weird. I haven't seen or spoken to any of them after I left.

I don't know if I could go back, it would be so awkward.

I heard Wess cough to get my attention and I looked up at him.

"So what does it say"

"Is it any of your business" i growl at him.

"No"

"Then leave it" I snap I don't know why I'm getting so angry about this but something about it has brought all these memories I kept locked up out.

"Whoa dude calm down" Jason says.

"Yeah, what's wrong" Cody agrees.

"Nothing" I say scrunching up the letter and throwing it in the bin.

I see all the boys look over to the bin. I know they want to get the letter.

"Fine" I sigh. Letting them get it.

After a while they have all read it. Jason and Cody have confused faces but Wess has a unsettled expression.

"Are you gonna go" Wess asks leaving the other two and coming towards me.
I stump out my cigarette and lean on the table.

"No, why would I. I left that place behind I'm not going back."

"But dude this is Nash's wedding, he's you best friend"

"Was my best friend" I point out.

"Still your best friend. I know there is a part of you that wants to go back and see him, especially after you left him like that"

"Do you understand what they are talking about?" Cody whispers to Jason.

"No idea" Jason whispers back.

Wess looks back at me.
"Come on. You know you want to go back"

"No I don't" I say loudly standing up. "Don't you understand Wess I left my old life there, I've changed and I don't want to go back because there are too many fucking memories. I don't want to go, not for anything. So will you shut the fuck up and leave me alone"

I storm out the room leaving Wess and the others.