Chapter 6

Cameron P.O.V

"Tell me why I'm going again" I moaned to Wess who was driving us to the airport to go to America.

"And why did we have to come" Jason asked waving his hands between Cody and himself.

"Ugh quit moaning, you two are here because Cameron wanted to to be here, and Cameron your here because you agreed to it" Wess smirked.

"Ugh" I groaned rolling my head back.

We arrived at the airport and went to check in our luggage. That took fucking ages because the line was too fuck big.

"Well that took forever" Cody said slumping into a chair.

"Sure did" Jason sighed.

"When does our plane leave 20 minutes" Wess said looking at his watch.

"For fuck sake" I groaned.

"Cameron quit groaning" Wess said shoving my shoulder. I just glared at him, crossed my arms and slumped into my seat.

After 10 minutes had past our flight number was called.

"Thank god" I said sitting up straight away and going yo the right place. "Are you coming" I asked turning back to the guys.

"Well you kinda ran off" Jason said catching up to me.

"Well I want to go" I said.

"Calm down we have like a 8 hour flight".

"What the fuck no one told me that!" I yelled at the guys.

"Because you didn't ask" Wess said walking past me.

"Let's go or we will never get there" Cody whined.

"What a shame" I fake sighed.

After a few minutes we finally got on the plane. I sat by the window, Wess in the middle, Jason on the Isle seat and Cody was in the row next to us.

I let out a long groan and threw my head back, then turning to look out the window.

"This is going  to take Fucking ages!" I exclaimed.

"Well whining about it won't make it go any faster now will it Cameron?" Jason said in a baby voice and pouting in fake sympathy.

I just glared at him and decided to ignore him.

"Seriously though cam, why did you come on this 'trip' if you obviously don't want to?" Cody asks in a curios tone.

Out of the corner of my eye i see Wess look down and smirk a bit and I know what he is thinking.

"For fuck sake Wess that is not the reason" I say raising my voice.

"Oh really then what is the reason?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Just to see my old friends and get away from all of the bullshit here for a bit" I say leaning in my chair. I cringe at how sappy that sounded and decided to ignore the guys for the rest of the plane journey.

*****

"Ugh thank god" I sigh as our plane touches the ground.

I look over to see Cody and Jason asleep.

"Should we wake the sleeping beauty's or just leave them" I whisper to Wess

"Leave them" he confirms.

I laugh a little and get up.

We start to climb over them but as Wess has one leg over Jason he wakes up.

"Dude what the fuck are you doing" Jason asks looking Wess up and down.

"Nothing" Wess says.

I burst out laughing causing Cody to wake up as well.

"Oh shit there goes our plan" Wess says bringing his leg back over so Jason could stand up.

"What plan?" Cody says also standing and rubbing his eye.

"To leave you two here whilst we go" I tell them shrugging.

"Awwww thanks camy" Jason says with a sickly sweet smile.

I just laugh at him and motion for him to get out the row so we could leave. I have been on this plane for 10 hours and i was done with it.

Once we got off and got our bags we hard outside to get a taxi and go to the hotel we are staying in.

"There's one" Jason says pointing.

"Don't point it's rude" Cody jokes acting like a mum.

"Whatever" Jason says rolling his eyes.

*****

We eventually get to the hotel after a lot of wrong turns thanks to the dumb as shit taxi driver.

I walk up to the front desk and check in our reservations. Walking over to the guys I hold up four key cards.

"Thank the Lord" Cody says taking one

"What?" Wess asks taking one as well and so does Jason.

"I didn't want to have to share with you guys".

"What because you might get laid" Jason said in a sarcastic happy tone.

"Fuck off" Cody says.

"Well you guys can stay here and bicker like girls but I'm going to sleep" I say walking towards the elevator.