Chapter 22

Cameron's P.O.V

I left Katie's house with a huge weight on my shoulders, we have to go back to Brazil tomorrow.

I want to stay here the least amount of time possible because I didn't want to see anyone new and have awkward encounters. 

But now.... I meant Katie and I have made up and are actually having a lot of fun together.

It just feels nice to have that back.

I drive around for a lot longer than I needed to as the hotel I'm staying at wasn't that far away from Jack and Katie's house.

Oh yeah that's another thing when the fuck did those two get together and why out of all the people I know did it have to be the one person I was fighting to get her from in the beginning.

I push all my thought away and pull up outside a bar.

I get out the car shutting the door with a slam and walk inside, there were quite a lot of people here.

Good that won't draw so much attention to me I thought to myself as I knew I wouldn't be leaving here sober.

I sauntered over to the bar and sat in one of the few empty bar stools, I didn't waist any time in ordering one of their strongest drinks. 

Thoughts kept rushing through my head about this whole going home tomorrow.

Honestly I don't want to, I feel like it's not time to but I have to. I have to go back with the rest of the guys or they're going to think something is up.

I would if one of them wanted to stay all of a sudden after not wanting to come.

They might think I'm trying to leave the gang. Oh god if they think that I'm dead.

With all these thought roaming around my head I don't realise I've ordered another four drinks and downed them all.

I see a tall slender brunette walk up to me. She was wearing a very provocative red skin tight dress that didn't leave much to the imagination.

"Hi" I said as she walked over regaining my posture and completely throwing any previous thoughts I had away.

"Hi" she replied in a sexy tone "I noticed you all alone over here and was wondering if you wanted some company" she said obviously trying to be sexy.

"Yeah sure wouldn't mind some" I replied looking her in the eyes.

She sat down and ordered herself a drink, The same I was having. All I could think was good luck handling that.

After one or two hours with this girl and another drink I was ready to get this over with and fuck her, it's clearly what she wants.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear "do you want to come back with me" already knowing her answer.

"Could do" she whispered back in my ear.

I stood up and held out my hand for her to take and led her to my car.

I know I might not be suitable to drive but it's not like i haven't done this before I let go of the girls hand and get in the car starting it up and driving off to the hotel.

The whole car journey that girl just kept looking at me and I'm not going to lie it started to get really weird.

When we finally arrived after a not so smooth ride and rushed out of that car.

I don't know if it was the alcohol or I just got really confident all of a sudden but I took the girl into the elevator and took her up to the floor Wess was staying on.

I walked up to his door the girl following behind me all giddy.

I rolled my eyes a knocked loudly on his door.

He opened the door with a confused expression.

"I need to talk to you" I said fast just wanting to get this over with.

"Ok...what about?" He urged.

"I'm not leaving tomorrow" I blurted out feeling a weight that has been on my shoulders all night finally disappear.

"What?" Wess asked confused  "you were the one that didn't want to be here in the first place"

"Yeah i know but now I want to stay" I said as if it was obvious.

"You know we can't, we have a big deal in two days and we need to be back to prep ear for it" you could tell Wess was trying to be careful with his words due om to the girl present. He can't exactly just yell 'we have a massive drug deal that could make us rich and I need you to kill some people for it'.

"Well I'm not going with you" I retorted.

"Yes you are" he replied instantly. "Cameron you're a good friend to me and I care about you-" that made me scoff what is he on about. "-but you have to come back or else I can't stop what could possibly happen to you" he told me obviously trying to be dominant.

"Well I guess we will just have to wait and see then won't we" I said ready to walk away.

"What the fuck Cameron why won't you come back, what could possibly be keeping you here" he asked raising his voice and throwing helps hands in the air.

I stay quite not knowing 100% what my answer will be.

"I don't know" I said quietly not wanting him to keep Going on about this.

"I do" he said smug voice. "It's because of that stupid, clingy girl isn't it"

That's was it I grabbed his collar and shoved him against the wall causing the girl to gasp slightly

"Sorry I think I heard you wrong what did you say" i asked in his face.

"You heard me, your station for that little slut Katie" after he said that all I saw was red and I punched him in the jaw.

"Don't you see it Cameron she's changing you all over again" I paused and looked at him confused. "She makes you go soft and completely forget about your responsibilities"

"No she doesn't that's not why I'm staying" I replied.

"For fuck sake Cameron, the sooner you admit it to yourself the better" Wess said angrily.

"Well if she is than I'll work that out myself" I said looking him dead in the eyes and letting go of his arms.

"Oh and before I go" I say before I pinch him one more time in the stomach "don't ever call her a slut, she's far from it"

I leave him groaning in pain in the floor "bye Wess hopefully i won't see you again" I saying waving behind me with my back turned.

"Oh" I said turning to the girl behind me who looked scared to have seen what she just did. "You can go home" I said getting in the elevator leaving her by herself standing alone.