Chapter 35

Cameron's P.O.V

"Hello Cameron. Excited for tomorrow? Because I am".

I freeze in my spot. Hand on the door handle as I was bout to get in.

The familiarity of the voice sends dark shivers down my spine, causing a bubbling to start in my chest.

I feel my chest tighten as the anger builds and builds along with the nerves.

"Aw, not going to turn around and greet me" the cold menacing voice teased, the sarcasm dripping from his mouth as he spoke.

I slowly turned around coming face to face with the person who has come to terrorise me.

I took a deep but unnoticeable breath recollecting myself, whilst telling myself I shouldn't be a bitch. 

"What do you want?" I spat gaining some confidence and walking towards him.

"I wouldn't be like that if I where you Cameron..." I looked at him with slight confusion. Why shouldn't I? "...don't want to make me angry now"

I let out a deep chuckle letting the man in front of me know that he couldn't ever scare me even if he tried his hardest.

"You think you can scare me by saying that?" I told him looking down at him as I moved towards him. He's only a few inches smaller than me but I could still easily intimidate him with my height.  "We both know, very well, that I could kill you right here, right now and feel no guilt whatsoever"

I looked him in the eyes. He wasn't backing down. Good, because if he did this would be no fun at all.

"But you won't" he piped a smug look gracing his tainted face.

"No I won't, because then tomorrow wouldn't be any fun, and neither will right now because I love seeing how you squirm in discomfort around me. It lets me know that I still and always will have power over you" I smirk patting his shoulder as I finish.

He roughly shoved my hand of his shoulder and went to punch me.

I easily blocked it catching his fist in my palm.

"Now, now shouldn't we save this for tomorrow? It wouldn't be as fun to do it now" I teased cocking my head to the side.

"You know what Cameron..." He starts yanking his hand out of mine. "...you're right. It wouldn't" he agreed looking up and out to the dark sky. No stars. No moon. Just clouds. The only light coming from the two street lamps either side of us.

"Well then I guess we could save all the fighting for tomorrow" he states stepping back to his van that was parked a little down the road.

I watched him turn around and stalk towards the black van that blended into the night sky.

I then walked towards my car about to get in as he was.

"See you tomorrow Cameron" he teased.

"Can't wait..." I replied watching as he got in the van and drove off.

"...Wess"