Chapter 26

Katie's P.O.V

I wake up rubbing my eyes tiredly and sit up so I'm looking out the window at the morning rush of people going to work.

I put my head in my hands then pull my hair back so it's out of my face.

Looking behind me I sigh when I see Cameron still asleep.

I decide to go before he wakes up a avoid the awkwardness that will fall over is two.

I rush over to the bathroom and quickly change back into my clothes, fold his and put them on a chair on his room. I then grab my car keys and head for the door.

Luckily he doesn't wake up just moves a bit.

Once I get down to my car I kind of just sit in the drivers seat with my hands in my lap thinking about what I'm going to do when I get back to the house.

I can't stay with Jack. No way. Not after what he has done. I'm not some little girl that will go running back once he says sorry.

I finally decide what I will do and start driving.

----------

Once I'm outside Jack and I's house it takes me a bit of time to muster up the courage to go inside.

He's probably knocked out of something.

Or not there

But what if he's not and is still the same?

I finally pull myself together and get out the car locking it before walking up to the house.

I slowly put my key in the door to find that it's not locked. I roll my eyes at the situation and sigh before opening it.

I walk in to see nothing. Not even Jack.

I quietly walk up the wooden stair trying not to make them squeak under me.

I move over to our shared room and peak in. Jacks not in here either.

I let out a long breath I was holding in a quickly go to the wardrobe pulling out a suit case and opening it putting it on the bed.

I then start to take me clothes out hurriedly and putting them in before Jack possibly comes back.

I'm defiantly not staying here for a while.

Once I finished I zipped up the suit case and pulled it off the bed and onto its wheels.

I Magee to drag it downstairs with a lot of effort and moved towards the door.

A quick flash back of last night, and me pressed against the door flashed through my mind.

I grabbed the door bob but froze when I heard someone behind me.

"Where are you going" Jack asked lowly

"I-I'm going to stay s-somewhere else" o said stumbling over my words in nervousness.

"Why" he asked looking confussed.

"Because of last night" I said quietly ashamed of what happened.

"Please don't, I'm so sorry about that" Jack pleaded moving closer to me.

I pulled my suite case more in front of me so there was a barrier between us.

"No Jack what you did to me and tried to do to me was unacceptable and I can't stay here with that constantly replaying in my head. I don't trust you and I'm not putting myself in that situation again". I said firmly looking at him.

"Pleas Katie I was drunk-"

"Exactly what if you got drunk again and got jealous and tried doing that again" I finished with a. Tear slipping down my cheek.

"I'm sorry please I won't ever do it again, I can't loose you" he replied desperate, his voice wavering as he did.

"No Jack, I'm not staying" I wiped my stray tear of my cheek and opened the door closing it softly and walking back to my car.

-------------

I knocked on the door of the place I was going to stay for a while and rocked on my feet anxiously.

After a few seconds the door swung open and k was greeted by a shirtless Cameron who looked like he had just woken up.

He looked quite confused and looked over at his bed before looking back at me.

"Did I imagine you here last night or?"

"No was here I just left before you woke up, then decided to come back" I replied looking anywhere but his bare tattooed chest.

He looked behind me before saying "why do you have a suit case with you?"

I gulped a little worried about asking him. "I was wondering if I could stay with you for a bit?"

"Um-"

"It's just until Neve comes back then I'll be gone" I reassured him.

"No no sure stay here for as long as you want" I said moving to the side.

I pulled my suit case in and sat on the bed.

"Why are you um... You know" he said scratching the back of his neck.

He was obviously uneasy asking me why I was here.

"I'm not staying at my house with Jack" I replied

Cameron's head sprung up at that.

"Really? Oh yeah defiantly stay here for as long as you want". He replied coming to sit next to me.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it" I said giving him a genuine smile.

"I understand why you don't want to be there" he said wrapping his arm around me and rubbing my arm soothingly.

"Cam"

"Yeah" he replied looking at me.

"Don't try and pull any moves on me whilst I'm here, okay?" I said looking him in the eyes.

"Of course I won't" he said moving his arm from me slowly.

"That's good, wouldn't want things to get complicated or uncomfterble" I told him with my eyebrows raised.

"Defiantly not" he agreed smirking a little.

"You can trust me Katie"

----------------------------------------------

I promise the next chapter will be a bit more entertaining!!!!