Chapter 10

Katie's P.O.V

After seeing Cameron yesterday I felt all weird. I was kind of relived that I had got seeing him out the way but it really shook me up.

Once I got home Jack knew straight away that something was wrong and I just told him that someone on the road was being really reckless and almost hit me.

He seemed really concerned and wouldn't let me out of his arms all night.

But I just don't know what to do, after seeing him yesterday I don't want to go out incase I run into him again. It's ridicules I shouldn't let him effect me like this but I can't help it.

I decided to call Matt over so we could talk about all this.

I was anxiously waiting for the door bell to ring so I could get all of this of my chest.

I had been waiting for about 15 minuets before I heard the door bell. I sprang from the sofa and quickly opened the door.

Matt just looked at me stunned before I pulled him in.

"Hello to you to" he said jokingly

"Shut up Matt" I said light-heartedly

"What did you want that I had to be
here ASAP?" Matt wondered.

"It's a long story" I said shaking my head.

"You didn't make me come all this way and not going to tell me what happened" Matt said sternly but in a friendly way.

I pulled Matt to the lounge and we both sat on the sofa. Matt gave me his full attention and I began.

"I saw Cameron yesterday" I breathed out but cringing at the memory.

"You what!" Matt said loudly

"I know"

"What, why, how?" He asked baffled.

"I invited Jack over so we could just hang out and watch movies on Netflix"

"Oooo a bit of Netflix and chill I see" matt smirked leaning back.

I smacked matts arm telling him to focus.

"Well I went out to the store to get food, and I saw Cameron. But I hid behind one of the aisles and just ran to the cashier. However as I was walking to my car I heard my name being called and it was Cameron".

Matt just looked shocked.

"What did you do?" Matt questioned.

"We fought, well actually I just yelled at him telling him everything I have wanted to for the past four years" I exhaled and looking back at Matt.

"That's my Katie" he joked throwing his arm around me. Bringing me into his chest and rubbing his fist on my head.

I just laughed at him and pushed him off.

I flattened down my messed up hair and looked back at Matt grinning, he always knows how to cheer me up.

"Well enough about me, anything exciting happening in your life?" I ask changing the subject because I'm exhausted from talking about Cameron.

"You say that as if I have the most boring existence" he joked

"Eh" I shrugged with a strained smile.

"Oh thanks" he nodded his head "how nice of you"

"But seriously though, anything?" I said after I finished giggling.

"Just some girl gave me her number" he shrugged

"Ooo get some Matt" I laughed. "You should go out with her" I encouraged him.

"Nah" he said scrunching up his face.

"And why the hell not"

"I don't know I just don't think I'm ready to be tied down"

"Oh yeah because you've got hundreds of girls banging down your door just to date you" I teased. "But come on Matt you have turned into such a softie, any girl would be lucky to have you as theirs, go for it"

"I'll think about it" he reassures me. 

There was a pause then I asked "wait how do you know she wants to 'tie you down' she just gave you her number that isn't a marriage proposal" I laughed at him.

After a couple hours of Matt and I hanging out. He decide he should go home.

"Bye matty" I laughed because I know he hates when I call him that.

"By  Catherine" he says smirking back and I throw a pillow at him because He knows I hate being called that.

He shuts the door and I let out a long sigh. Feeling exhausted with this whole Cameron thing. What am I going to do at the wedding? If I run into him it is going to be so awkward!

I don't know how I would stop myself from slapping him! Oh well I guess We'll just have to wait and see.