Chapter 13

Cameron's P.O.V

"Yo Nash were you at" I called through the phone outside the ally way were Nash wanted to meet me.

"On my way, I'll be there in about 2 minutes"

"Ok" I replied and hung up.

Nash wanted to meet me because the wedding is in a few days and I think he wants to make sure I'll be on my best behaviour.

After a few minutes of me just kicking pebbles around and texting that chick up saw in the elevator the other day Nash pulled up in his black rang rover.

"Nice car man" I said doing a bro handshake with Nash.

"Thanks dude" Nash said admiring his car. "But anyway I wanted to make sure that at Neve and I's wedding you will be perfect, no funny business, no fights, no drugs, no nothing"

"What no drugs" I fake poured chuckling a bit

"I'm serious cam, nothing. Got it?"
"Yes mum" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Good" Nash sighed with relief making me smirk.

"What did you think I was going to do anyway" I asked curiously lighting a cigaret.

"I don't know, get in trouble with a gang, they find out where you are come to the wedding and start shooting at everything. You know the usual"

"Fair enough" I shrugged taking a long drag.

"Are you excited for the wedding?" I asked making conversation.

"Yeah I am" Nash smiled looking at the ground.

"Damn dude you really like her, don't you?" I said leaning on the wall.

"Of course I do, I'm marrying her" he laughed "do you think you'll ever get married cam?"

"I don't know maybe... Actually probably not"

"Haha that was a stupid question you'll probably spend your whole life picking up twenty year old girls in clubs and taking them home for one night stands for the rest of your life" Nash said making me laugh.

"Probably"I agreed

"Although you haven't always been like that"

"What are you talking about yes I have" I looked at him giving him a strange look.

"There was one point when you didn't" I told me, with a tiny smirk on his face and it hit me what he was talking about.

"Uhum anyway that was in the past, this is the present and I intend to not waist it in a girl ever again" I told him matter-of-factly.

"To be honest I bet she would go out with you ever again" he said nodding his head. I clenched my jaw slightly before answering.

"Good because I don't want to either"

Nash gave me side glance before walking over to his car.

"Whatever you say cameron" he finished before climbing in the drivers seat and racing off down the street.

I finished my cigarette before throwing it in the ground and stomping on it.

I had to walk here because Jason was using it going to see some girl.

I started walking back to the hotel but heard someone behind me. I turned around to fine two guys.

"What" I asked them

"I would speak to us like that" one said stepping forward, cracking his knuckles.

I looked at them with my eyebrows frowed. "Is this meant to be threatening" I asked laughing lightly.

"HEY! You heard what he said, don't speak to us like that" the other said in a strong New York accent.

"Oh my god, are we done here"

The two guys gave each other a sly look and started walking towards me.

I just stood where I was with my arms crossed and an amused face.

One of the guys took a swing at me but I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back making him wince in pain.
I threw him to the ground causing him to hit his head and fall unconscious.

The other came but I just punched him square in the face making him stumble back, but just angrier. He ran at me before attempting to lunch me but I swerved it and retaliated with another punch on his jaw and a kick in his gut.

He straightens himself up and when i wasn't looking punched me in the eye.
I looked up at the man with nothing but pure evil. I saw the cocky look on his face and it made me want to bury him six feet under ground.

I punched the guy again and again whilst receiving a few fair to the face before I brought him into me and kicked him straight in the balls making him all in agony to the ground.

I crouched beside him and lifted his head by his hair before whispering in his ear.

"Don't mess with me again, my names Cameron Dallas, sound familiar?" I then let go making his head hit the pavement with a loud bang that rang threw the air.

I then walked off acting as if nothing had just happened but the anger in my eyes said otherwise.