Chapter 21

Katie's P.O.V

*1 week later*

Cameron and I have been texting and calling non stop since the other day and if I'm being honest I like it.

Jack keeps leaving early to go to work and comes back really late so we have hardly any time together.

This morning Jack woke me up at around 7 this morning just to tell me I'll probably be asleep by the time he gets in.

I know I shouldn't be angry at him, I mean he's only Doing his job to provide for himself and me that's not really a good reason to get angry and start a fight with someone.

Because they care about you.

Once he left I didn't go back to sleep I just sat there on our bed not knowing what to do.

I could just stay in and do nothing like I have every other day, but I'm getting a bit bored of my four bedroom walls.

I decide maybe I should ask cam if he wants to do something today.

To cam
Hey what are you doing today?

From cam
Nothing, why?

To cam
Oh, I was just wondering if you wanted to do something.

To cam
With me?

Oh god why am I nervous Texting him.

From cam
Like a date? ;)

To cam
OF COURSE NOT!!!! I have a boyfriend incase you forgot. 

From cam
Yeah yeah small details anyway sure.

To cam
Ok you pick what we do I'm going to get ready.

From cam
I already have a great idea ;) I'll pick you up in an hour.

To cam
Ok bye.

I couldn't tell if he was trying to be sexual with me of was just being cheeky.

I got ready quickly, I just threw on some black jeans and a grey hoodie. nothing special.

I waited down stairs just busying myself with me phone until i heard the door bell. I skipped over to the door and opened it revealing Cameron with a huge smile.

"Hey, you ready?" Cam asked me

"Yep" I said walking out the house and Locking the door behind me.

"What you're wearing is perfect by they way for what we are doing" cam says leading me to his rental car. Which is pretty nice considering it is rented.

"What are we doing?" I ask

"You'll see when we get there, I'm sure you'll love it" he says with a sly smile.

"Okay..." I say unsure of what he means.

The car ride is only about 15 minutes and that is spent chatting, listening to music, me judging Cameron's music taste, him judging mine, and then finally after a while finding about 2 we both like.

We pull up outside a small building with small fields, barrels, rusted cars with no wheels and pieces of iron dumped around.

I look up at the sign above the building and it reads.

Paint balling

I look over at Cameron and he has a smug smile on his face after seeing mine light up.

"OMG yes I've always wanted to go paint balling!" I exclaim opening the door, slamming it behind me and practically running up to the front desk in the reception.