Chapter 11

Cameron's P.O.V

"Yo dude" Jason called out

"Yeah" I asked quietly

"Why have you been so quite"

I just shrugged back to him, to be honest I don't know why I'm so quite.

"I have an idea!" Jason chirped standing to his feat and walking over to me.

"What" I asked him confused but had an idea because of the smirk on his face.

"I saw this nice jewellery shop a few streets away, and I owe some people back in Brazil money so I'm going to rob the shop, but you know I could use some help" Jason finished smiling at me with his eyebrow raised.

Any thoughts I had in my mind have completely gone. "What are we waiting for?" I asked smirking also and standing to my feet.

*a few hours later*

Jason and I are heading off to this jewellery shop and I haven't felt this much adrenaline since before we left to come here.

He parked a few buildings down and got out the car quickly going over the plan.

It was around 3:00 in the morning so no one was around.

We both ran up to the shop going behind it and disconnecting all the wires to the security cameras and alarm.

We walked back round to the front and did a quick scan of the area to make sure no one was looking. 1, 2, 3 we mouthed to eachother. I smashed the shop window with a baseball bat causing it to creat a massive crack, I then kicked it with as much force as possible causing the glass to cave in.

Jason and I both climbed through the hole and set if in different directions trying to get as much as we could.

All you could hear was he sound of glass smashing and jewels banging against eachother.

Suddenly we heard the faint and familiar sound of a police car in the distance and knew it was time to go.

We zipped up the bags with everything we had collected and ran out the hole and back to the car.

After throwing the bags into the back we speeded straight off back to the hotel to stash these somewhere hidden.

Jason pulled up outside and i got out taking one of the bags. I walked into the hotel on my phone looking calm and pretending to be texting someone so I wouldn't draw attention to myself.

Obviously I drew attention to myself like always with my tattoos and piercings but it's nothing I'm not used to.

I make it safe to the elevator and hit the number 15 taking me to the right floor.

I got a text from Jason telling me he's on his way up.

The elevator doors open leading down a hall with many white doors once I've got to mine I get out my key card and open it.

A few moments later I hear a knock on the door. I open it to find Jason, he walks in a throws the black bag full of heels on to my bed.

Taking out his phone he takes a picture and sends it to someone with the caption "got your money".

Exhausted I fall into my bed letting out a long sigh. I haven't felt so good in a long time.

~sorry it's so short and really bad, I just need a few filler chapters to space out the events, I'll update soon~