Chapter 12

Katie's P.O.V

"OMG NEVE, NEVE" I shouted bursting into neve's kitchen.

"WHAT, WHAT" Neve shouted back holding up a knife and swinging it around.

"WHOA PUT THE KNIFE DOWN" I said moving my hands in a downwards motion.

"Oh my god Katie don't scare me like that" she sighed putting her hand on her heart.

"Sorry" I laughed

Neve returned back to cutting a lettuce "What did you want to say" she asked her eyes on the lettuce.

"It's someone's wedding in a week" I said in a sing song voice.

Neve instantly dropped the knife and ran over to me joining our hands jumping up and down and squealing, I guess we haven't lost our fangirl ways.

"Omg I'm so excited I am going to marry the love of my life, I love him so much I just can't believe this is happening" Neve said smiling like an idiot. 

"I'm so excited for you" I said smiling as well. "Have you got everything sorted?"

"Of course I have, I'm a VERY organised person".

"What did Nash do?" I asked going to her fridge and taking out one of the carrots.

"Umm helped me choose the rings, centre pieces, chairs stuff like that"

"Uh" I murmured sitting on the sofa.

She sat next to me and let out an exhausted sigh.

"I'm so tired" she complained running her hands through her hair.

"Haha I wonder why" I smirked taking a bite of the carrot.

She waked my arm and giggled a bit "shut up".

"Soooo any gossip I should know about" Neve asked looking at me waiting.

"Ummm you know that girl Addilyn?"

"Yeah" she said intreeged.

"She's pregnant"

"WHAT" neve's eye shot open really wide.

"I know right when I found out I was shocked"

"She's is a bit of a slut"

"Yeah she sleeps with like 5 guys a week" I laughed

"Omg I remember when she did that" Neve laughed

"I miss us two living together" i sighed.

"Yeah me too" Neve agreed "We were goals"

"We still are, do you remember when Daniel and I had that shower and You were in my room borrowing some clothes and he came out naked" I said in hysterics.

"Omg yeah I remember that, and You didn't care at all" she said joining in. "I miss Daniel, you two were a really good couple".

"Yeah but then I started to like Jack, and cheated on him".

"Yeaaaah he wasn't too happy about that" Neve giggled.

"Not at all but thank god we broke up I love Jack soooo much more" she said glancing at her lap.

Neve was starting to inspect me looking at my face and posture before asking
"What happened"

"What huh"

"Something happened"

"Huh no it didn't"

"Yeah it did tell me" she said sitting up.

"Fine, I saw Cameron the other day.

"Oh my god what happened"

"Ok whoa you and Matt said the same thing"

"Shut up tell me what happened" she said shaking her head.

"Well I saw him, I ran off, he saw me and caught up to me, we fought and I told him I never wanted to talk to him again"

"Ok wow, that must have been heated"
"Trust me it was" I sigh nodding my head.

"But he said something that I can't stop thinking about, and he got really defensive"

"What, what did he say".

"I said 'I bet you never even loved me either' and he said 'I don't care what you say to me but I draw the line at letting you say I never loved to because THAT is bullshit'"

"Omg he said that"

"Yeah, what do you think that means I've been thinking about it for the past two days"

"I guess because he was in love with you and you know he hasn't really ever showed emotion to anyone like that, and I guess you kind of threw it back in his face... Maybe he still loves you"

"Ok no that's rubbish"

"No, no think about it he was in love with you and has never been so emotionally attached to someone, so when he left he shut off all those feelings so that it didn't bother him. So he's never gotten over the feelings he had for you. I guess him seeing you the other day brought them all back" she finished leaning back and looking pretty proud of herself.

"When did you become the love whisperer"

"Since forever I've always delt out love advise"

"True" I nodded

"Just think about it ok, and I know what he did to you but if you see him again maybe if you can control yourself be a tad more gentle... although I am so proud of you for yelling at him" Neve laughed high-fiving me.

"Well let's just hope I won't have to".