Chapter 32

Katie's P.O.V

After that chat with Matt a few days ago my head has been completely fucked.

I don't know what to do. How do I react to how I'm feeling.

I would usually just go with it but the past is scarring me. I can't go through what I went through when Cameron left again.

Maybe I should talk to Neve, get a girls point of view on this.

I search through my contacts trying to locate neve's contact name which I'm pretty sure isn't actually saved under the N section of my contacts.

I find and instantly press phone.

I don't really talk to people in the phone anymore I mainly just text now a days.

After a few rings she finally picks up.

"Hello? Katie?" She whispers into the phone.

"Yeah, why are you whispering" I ask not she why she's speaking in such a hashed tone. What is she doing?

"I'm in the waiting room at the hospital, I'm here for an ultrasound" she replies still whispering and speaking quite rushed.

I understand waiting in those types of places are always awkward and so quite, no one really likes speaking because you know everyone around you will be listening.

I then chuckle slightly at the embarrassment I must of caused her due to her Loud phone ringing in such a quite place.

"Oh sorry I'll speak to you another time, okay?" I don't wait for her to reply and hang up.

What should I do now? I don't think I can go another minuite thinking like this, I really do need o talk to someone. I look around me in hopes to see someone I might know, knowing I won't I just sigh lightly trying to figure out what to do.

Oh I know who I can talk to.

-----------

I knock on the dark blue door I front of me rocking on to my heels whilst waiting for the person I called to answer.

I few seconds later the door is swing open and behind it is the tall boy with brown hair who I want to talk to.

"Hi Katie, come in" Shawn greets moving to the side to let me in.

I nod my head slightly as a greeting and walk through to his lounge and flop on the sofa.

"So what's up, you sounded quite desperate and distressed on the phone, is everything okay?" He asked sitting next to me.

The reason why I called Shawn is because he's got good knowledge in this area, that being relationships.

He has quite a way with words that just makes everything make sense again and so easy to understand that it makes me wonder why I didn't notice it in the first place.

"I need some advise" I grunt looking over towards him.

"I'm all ears" he replies getting comfy ready to listen to whatever I have to say.

"It's about Cameron" I sigh exhausted with the topic which is him.

"Oh really? What about him?" Shawn questions fidgeting in his seat causing me to wonder why he became uncomfterble at the mention of him.

But I just brush it off not ready to revive any more information about him that might effect me in anyway, shape or form. I just need to understand myself first.

"I think I could be falling for him again" I put out there deciding bot to beat around the bush.

"How? Have you guys spent time together since he came back?"