Chapter 17

Katie's P.O.V

i left Cameron outside and made my way back to the wedding, my head was filled with everything Cameron had said.

Does he still like me?

This is all too much to deal with.

I walked back into the room with people buzzing, dancing and having a great time. I look to my left to see Neve and Nash having their own little moment so I decided to not bother them.

I looked around the room trying to find someone I could talk to, or just sit with. I find Jack and decide he would be good to vent to.

Jack was busy with something so had to come later to the wedding. I smiled slightly to myself when I saw him, happy he was finally here.

I walk up to the spare chair next to him and sit down burying my head in my hands and letting out a deep sigh.

"Hey are you alright" Jack asks turning his attention toward me.

"No" I reply shaking my head and bringing it up to look at him.

"Why, what's happened" he looked at me with worry.

I don't know if I should tell him, I know he's my boyfriend and I should feel like I can tell him anything... But this is Cameron and I don't want to make him upset or worry about anything. No I should tell him, he'll make me feel better.

"Well... It's Cameron he's  confusing me-"

"Cameron? What? Why?"

"He just keeps saying that I still love him and he's really messing with my head and it's driving my crazy"

I saw Jack clench his jaw, it was obvious he was angry with what Cameron has been saying.

"Well if you don't love Cameron then you just have to tell him and then that's it, there's nothing else you can do" he told me wrapping his arm around my should we and being my chair closer to him. I could see he was a little worried about if I did still love Cameron, but I'm almost positive I don't.

"You're right" I said to Jack causing a massive smile to break out on his face.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Cameron walk into the venue. Jack must have as well, Cameron looked over towards Jack and I and Jack wrapped his hand around the back of my neck and brought me in for a kiss. It lasted a few sweet minutes.

When I looked back at Cameron he looked really pissed off. He looked at me and then walked off.

I turned back to Jack and gave him a small smile and pecked his lips again. He returned my smile and gave me a hug. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder feeling exhausted with this whole day.

Jack stroked my head "hey do you want to go to bed, I'll come up with you "

"No you just got here"

"I don't mind, I'm staying in the same room as you anyway so I'll still be with you"

"Yeah ok" I said

We both got up and Jack held my hand, I walked up to Neve and told her Jack and I were going up to our hotel room. She gave me a hug and a thumbs up, I laughed at her and waked her arm.

Jack and I got into bed and fell asleep together. Why am I still thinking about Cameron?

----------------------------------------------

A.N. sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I hope everyone had a great Christmas yeaturday.