Chapter 29

Cameron's P.O.V

"Get our old gang back together"

"Are you joking?" Nash asked confused over what I'd just said.

"No I'm serious, honestly I can't get away from them alive unless I have help and well... Us guys were a pretty good gang" I said honestly.

"I don't know dude I mean everyone's moved on from that life... We all have other priorities" Nash said obviously not sure about this whole thing.

"I have to at least try"

Nash started rubbing the back of his neck clearly deep in thought.

I bury my head in my hands and let out a long sigh.

"I'm in" I hear Nash say causing me to snap my head up from my hands.

"Wait! Seriously?"

"Yeah I'm not going to sit around and wait to see what could possibly happen to my best friend" Nash finished with giving me a smile.

"Thank you Nash" I replied. "Now all we have to think about is how we will get the others back"

"So how's still in the country?" Nash asked more to himself than to me.

"Matt, Taylor and... Jack are here" I said pausing slightly, my jaw flexing when remembering that Jack was in the gang. "Ok so that's three what about Carter?" I asked Nash.

"He left for Australia a year after you left"

"Hayes?"

"Keep my brother out of this" Nash said causing me to hold my hands up in defence.

"Ok, what about Shawn and Johnson?" I questioned.

"Yeah they're still here" Nash told me.

"Get all them together" I said to Nash motioning to his phone. "I'm going to need to do a lot of persuading".

-------------

Katie's P.O.V

"What do you think will happen with you and Cameron?" Neve asked me taking a bite of carrot she was currently eating.

"Honestly... I don't know, I obviously like him but wether that's in a friendship way or romantic I'm not sure"

"Well what's keeping you away from the romantic possibility?"

"That fact that four years ago he broke my heart and I'm pretty sure he would do it again if he had to" I told her looking at my hands.

"So you're just afraid of being hurt again?"

"Pretty much"

"I don't think he would do that to you again"

"Why?" I was confused on why Neve thought he wouldn't just leave like he did before.

"I haven't been spending as much time with him as you have these past few days but even I have noticed that he's changed a bit" she said looking to the said if me in thought. "I don't know wether it's because of you or he's 'not about that life' anymore but he has changed. He's a lot... Softer" she finished.

"Really? Well he has been different recently" I said thinking about our time spent together. "Maybe he has changed, maybe he's not about the gang life anymore"

--------------

"Before I send this text I you sure you want to do this, I mean if this other gang is anything like you've described it I think we are going to need to be prepared. Also hear boys have lives now and-"

"Nash just send the god damn text" I snapped eating nervous As I had just revived one myself from the gang from Brazil.

It read 'you can't hide forever'.

My palms started sweating as I kept re-reading the text over and over.

"Done" Nash said quietly as he sent the text to the five boys. "You okay?" Nash asked me putting his hand on my back.

"Yeah but I don't know why I'm worrying about this so much, it's not like we have never done anything like this before".

"You are a bit different I've noticed".

"Different how?" I asked confused over how I've been acting anything other than myself.

"You're just a lot less intimidating like your ora".

I start thinking about how I've been these past couple days. Have I really been softer?

"Well this can't continue especially if I'm going to kill each and every member of this gang".

"Time to put out names back on the map" Nash says slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"Just need to get the others to agree"

----------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is quite short it's just a little filler chapter.

@Dolfijn2003 hope you this makes you feel a bit better and thank you so much for reading.

Plus the rest of you that comment, vote and even read this book it really does mean a lot to me and makes me really happy every time I see you guys commenting. SO LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS AGAIN.