Chapter 36

Cameron's P.O.V

I woke up this morning fully alert. I hardly slept last night, I just kept replaying the encounter with Wess.

Once he left it actually kicked in what happened. That man tricked me, he said he's try and help me when in reality all he was planning on doing was harming me.

I don't know why I thought I could leave such a powerful gang and all the problems that could possibly come with that not occur to me.

Well I did and I was wrong.

Why did I leave? Why didn't I just go back with them? It could have prevented all this, and now I'm putting everyone I care about in danger... Again.

Currently I'm just sitting staring at these blue prints trying to figure out a way that could be better than what we all decided yesterday.

But as hard as I the I just can't think of anything. I don't know anymore.

I pick up my phone that was lying face down next to me and open the message tab and send a group message to the boys.

'Meet at jacks to go over everything to make sure it's perfect for tonight'.

Blunt. There is no other way to do this we just have to get straight to the point. There's no reason to beat around the bush.

We have done stuff like this hundreds of times but I don't know why I'm so nervous This time.

Is it because I'm keeping it a secret from Katie? But then again why should I care? I just don't want her eating involved and her trying to talk me out of it or even worse, try and help. No, I couldn't risk that.

I know Nash feels the same way, that's why he hasn't told Neve. If she finds out I don't know what she would do. She would probably feel so betrayed.

But she can't know, as well she's pregnant no way can she know in here condition. She needs to rest and focus on the person that I currently growing inside of her.

I bury my hands into my head thoroughly going over everyone in my old gangs profile.

There were about seven men and each one of them lethal in their own way.

But of course as always I was the most!

I know Wess knows that and that will only make him more determined to prove me wrong.

I can't let that happen! I won't let that happen.

I have to put an end to this.

Too many times now have I run away from my problems, I need to stop and finish it once and for all. I ant live my life like this anymore.

Especially not when I care about someone as much as I do for Katie.

I can't put her in danger anymore.

-----------
Neve's P.O.V

Ugh I hate this, this feeling of uncertainty. It's been nagging me since last night. All I can think of is the way Nash reacted to Katie and I coming home early.

It's probably nothing and I'm just reading into it but I can't help it.

I should just ask him straight up, what's the point in keeping it to myself and building whatever this could be in my head until I get so paranoid I start focusing on every little thing he does.