Chapter 27

Katie's P.O.V

It has been a day or two since I moved in to Cam's hotel room. Jack has been constantly ringing and texting me but I haven't answered one.

I sigh tossing my phone to the side of the bed and focus my attention on the to screen playing the new season of orange is the new black.

Just as I was getting back into the episode the hotel room door swings open and Cameron comes in.

He looks at the screen then back to me.

"You watch this?" He asks

"Yeah it's really good, do you?" I asked him.

"I thought about it but didn't bother trying"

"What shows have you watched on Netflix?" I asked taking some of the popcorn from the bag I had next to me.

"How to get away with murder, orphan black, braking bad that kind of stuff" he said taking some of my pop corn causing me to glare at him.

"I haven't seen braking bad but I've seen the others" I tell him.

"Oh and I'm also up to date on pretty little liars" he says popping some more pop corn into his mouth.

It took me a second but then I remembered when I showed him that episode.

"Oh are you? I would have thought you'd give up on it"  I say smiling.

"Are you joking I needed to see who A was" he said seriously.

"And... What did you think?" I asked curiously pausing the show currently on.

"It was shit, honestly I watched how many episodes for that"

"I felt the same, I was so pissed off" I agree giggling.
"But I 100% think you should watch this".

"If I have time then I will" he says smiling lightly.

"You had enough time to watch pll, I think you can watch oitnb" I say smartly.

"Fine I'll watch it" he says jumping into the bed next to me, taking the remote and playing the show.

"What are you doing you cant watch from here you'll get spoilers" I tell him.

He gives me a 'seriously' look and I just nod to him pausing the to again.

There was a moment silence were cam was just looking at our feet and then said "let's go do something, anything, you've been in this room for two days now it's time to get out and explore the world".

"What are you on about?" I ask giggling.

"I was being a bit dramatic I mean lets just go do something"

"Umm.. Yeah sure okay" I agree looking at his face.

"Okay" he says getting up "where do you want to go" he holds out his tattooed arms and gestured for me to take his hands. I do and he pulls me to my feet.

"Some where fun but not too crowded and it's raining so preferably inside" I tell him. "How about bowling" I suggest.

"Yeah I'm up for that" Cam says, I think he's doing whatever to get me out of this room personally.

-----------------

We are currently walking to the bowling ally and we were arguing over who we think is going to win.

"Me hands down I will win" I pop confidently.

"As if you're going to wi-" Cameron was cut of by his phone buzzing in his pocket.

He takes it out and unlocks his phone so he can read the message. His face completely drains of colour as he reads it but he quickly regains his composure before shoving his phone back into his pocket.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Huh? Oh yeah fine" he tells me acting like normal "especially knowing I'm going to wipe the floor with you in bowling"

"Yeah yeah we'll see"

Cameron's P.O.V

I take my phone out of my pocket sliding the screen across to unlock my messages.

It's from Wess.

'Cameron I had to tell the dealers about you not coming back. They were furious to say the least and there's nothing I could do. They're coming to America to find you and kill you.

I wasn't supposed to tell you but I am, quick get out of that country do anything because you know these guys, once they have a goal they achieve it. They've sent five guys so please Cameron for your own sake leave'

I freeze after reading that text.

Will they find me? Of course they'll find me what am I thinking.

You know what if they find me I'll just have to kill them before they kill me. I can't leave. Especially not now, I can't do that again. I won't.

I shove my phone back into my pocket and act like I haven't just revived a text about how I'm going to possibly be killed within the next couple of days.

"Are you okay?" Katie asks snapping me back to reality.

"Huh? Oh yeah fine"

----------------

Katie's P.O.V

Cameron and I were almost down playing bowling and guess who is winning by 9 points. Me. So I have a pretty pissed and competitive Cameron next to me about to take his shot.

I walk up behind him putting my arms around him.

"Do you need help with guiding the ball" I say mimicking Gina no what he did to me at the beginning of the game "I want this game to be at least a challenge" I continue.

"Nope I've got it" he says through gritted teeth causing me to laugh at him  and go back to sit down.

He does his little run up and rolls the ball down along the ground and to the pins knocking down 6.

"All you need is these four to win" I yell to him trying to put him off.

He turns around and sticks his middle finger up at me causing me to giggle quietly.

He takes his last run up to try and win. The ball glides along the floor heading for the four remaining pins. But only knocks two down.

I jump up from me seat letting out a loud cheer.

I look over to cam and see him just looking at the last two bowling pins in shame.

I run up to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "Better luck next time" I say patting his shoulder and asking away.

I grab my things and turn around to see Cameron looking all annoyed that he lost.

I give him a quick hug and say "don't be all sour that you lost, it was inevitable"

He grins at me before picking me up swiftly from the ground so that my legs are now around his waist. He then takes me over to the ball dispenser and hovers me over it.

"Say I am amazing at bowling or your hair goes in" I says smugly.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Seriously" he confirms. 

"Nope" I tell him causing him to lower me more.
"Wait wait wait okay, you're amazing at bowling"  

"Thank you" he says putting my on the ground again.

Cameron gets another text, pulling his phone out his pocket he takes a quick look at the screen. He looks like he's seen a ghost, I wonder who's texting him.

Cameron's P.O.V

I take out my phone as I get another text and this one makes my heart stop. It from an unknown number.

'We're coming Cameron'.