Chapter 33

Cameron's P.O.V

"Let's get down to business then" Matt starts as everyone gathers around the round table in Nash and Neve's small kitchen.

Neve isn't here at the Moment she's out with Katie and Nash said they wouldn't be coming back any time soon so now was the best time to do this.

"Cameron and I decided it's about time we put together a plan, we all know that the other gang more than likely already have one so we need to hurry"

"Well I think you should send a text to them" Nash interjects

"Who me?" I ask turning my attention to Nash rather then being focuses on my fingers.

"Yeah, like telling them a place to meet us and when so we know exactly what to do" he reasons motioning for me to get my phone out my pocket.

I do as in told by Nash and open the messages I've been receiving from these guys for the past few days getting ready to type a message to the people I've been trying to avoid.

"What should it say?" I ask no one in particular just scanning the six boys in front of me.

"Nash do you still have those building plans for that wear house from a few years ago where we did that drug deal with that gang... Latin Kings" Taylor questions.

Nash takes a moment thinking about what Taylor had asked and probably thinking where he put the plans, if he still had them "Yeah I think so let me go look quickly"

Katie's P.O.V

"What are going to do then" Neve asks me after taking a sip from her latte in front of her.

I had just finished telling her about what Matt and Shawn had botched told me, she seemed to agree with everything they had said so it makes me wonder if I really should.

"I think I'm going to tell him" I admit playing with my fingers that are in my lap not once touching the coffee before me.

"I think you should, it'll be nice to get it off you chest. Also, you never know he could feel the same way" Neve shrugs raising an eyebrow.

"Doubt it" I reply rethinking my decision yet again.

"I don't. You said he's been acting different" she comments looking straight at me as I make eye contact with her looking up from my lap.

"Yeah so" I encourage not understanding what she's saying.

"Well maybe it's because he doesn't want you thinking he is how he used to be. You said he was being all nice and sweet with you, that doesn't really sound like the Cameron from a few years ago, maybe because he wants you to change your opinion on him and trust him again" she finishes looking pleased with her self like she's just found the last piece to a puzzle and has finally put it all together.

"I don't know, I think you're reading too much into it" I admit honestly taking a sip from my coffee for the first time since I'd got it due to my mouth going dry over the thought of telling Cameron how I feel.

"I don't think I am" she smiles kindly at me "in fact" she starts gathering her bag and car keys causing me to give her a questioning look "let's go tell him now before you change your mind again" she finishes getting up from her seat and gripping her latte.