Chapter 6: The Blackmail Begins

Start from the beginning

"Okay me first, well as you know I'm the heir of the Heartfilias,Lucy Heartfilia but at school im known as Lucy the Nerd and nobody knows that who I really am there including Mr.Playboy."

"Mr.Playboy?"Sting asked.

"Dragneel."I answered.

" Oh....my turn, the name's Sting Eucliffe heir of the Eucliffes . Obviously.  I'm currently studying at  Sabertooth Academy, I transferred two years ago after I got back from the  states."

"You know what they say 'Save the best for the last' Natsu Dragneel heir of the Dragneels. Lucy and I goes to the same school Fairy Tail Academy.
I also have the tittle of school's #1 playboy. "He says smirking.

"Pathetic." I mutter. I'm pretty sure Sting heard because he looks at me and grins and we did a fist bump. Dragneel heard too and that made him scowl.

"Since we already introduced ourselves, what do we do know any suggestions or should we just go hom-"
I get cut off by both of them saying "NO!"

"Blondie I suggest that both of us catch up and bubblegum head can go bye bye."

"I disagree I should hangout with Luce and get to know her better!"

"Luce? "  must be a nickname.

"Oh yeah?!"

"Yeah!"

"I don't think so!"

"But I d-"

Dragneel goy cut off by a ring from Sting's phone.

"Hey.....yeah......what..........urgent?.....the meeting........okay......but.......I'll be there in 30 minutes yeah see yah."

"Hey Lulu something came up I need to go and tell me if pinky here make a move on you."He says glaring at playboy when saying the last part.

"Sure thing Stingy-bee and don't worry I can handle." I say smiling reassuringly. I gave him a peck on the cheek and say.

"Take care, you don't want your girlfriend worrying, love ya."

I saw a tint of pink covering his cheeks.  Sting and Yukino had been dating for awhile now I heard he met her in the states. I'm super happy for them.

"Yeah yeah, love you too."With that said the doors of the elevator closed.

Natsu's P.O.V.

       She gave him a peck on the cheek wait that's not all she said love you.I can't even make her smile at me. Then I realized what Luce said 'girlfriend' are they dating?!

       Then there's this weird new feeling again. I'm pretty sure that I got lost in my thoughts because next thing I know Luce was  standing in front of waving her hand in my face.

"Hey Dragneel!"

"Yeah?"

"No one should know about this ever."

"Eh....What if I tell.......Everyone."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Watch me."

"What do you want?!"

"You."

"I'm serious!"

"So am I."

"Don't tell anyone I would do anything!"

   I think for a while. I might have an advantage in this. I am getting pretty eager to win the bet.

"Anything?" I ask smirking.

"Anything." Perfect she fell for it. My reputation will be saved.

"Break up with Sting."

"Idiot. We're not dating."

"Then what was that all about?!"

"Mind your own business."she retorts.

     She's right its none of business.Not yet at least.

"Okay if you're not dating...........you're gonna be my girlfriend. "

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me,be my girlfriend.....or do you want me to tell them your secret. "

"NO! This is blackmail!" I see her eyes filled with horror. This is going well.

"You said Anything~"

"......"

"Fine. " Finally.

"Fine what?" I ask trying to look innocent. I like teasing her.

"Fine I'll be your gi-girlfriend."

"Perfect. I'll see you tommorow in school,  darling." I say while kissing the top of her hand.

  With that I make my way to my car smiling like an idiot. Well I win the bet. Might as well have fun with her.

Lucy's P.O.V.

    What have I gotten myself into. I got a bad feeling about this. Who am kidding of course it's bad it includes the words. Playboy. Me. Gilfriend. Secret. Blackmail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter

Comment&Vote

Thanks for Reading!!!