Chapter 22

Alexis's POV

     A loud knock at the door woke me and Scott up at around 10 a.m. Needless to say, I wasn't happy. Scott started to get up to get the door, but I grabbed him and didn't let him go. He was warm, and the rest of the room was freezing cold.
     "I'll be right back, Alex. I'm sure it's just Stiles," Scott told me as he pried my fingers off of his shirt. Oh no. My eyes shot open. Stiles. I didn't want to see him. I didn't want him to see me as the freak that I am. Scott stood up and walked to the front door. I stood up, but I just stayed in the living room. I was too nervous to go straight to the door.
     The door opened, and I immediately heard Stiles's voice.
     "Where is she?" He asked urgently. Stiles ran into the living room, and we locked eyes. What I saw broke my heart. There was so much pain and sadness in his eyes. "Alex," Stiles whispered as he quickly embraced me in a hug.
     "Stiles," I choked out as I hugged him back. As much as I didn't want to see him, I knew I needed him right now.
     "Don't you ever do anything like that ever again, okay? If you were gone-" he started to cry and hold me tighter. "Alex, please don't ever do that. It would kill me and Liam and Scott and everyone else. Please. I love you too much to see you hurt like this," Stiles cried.
     "I love you too," I said as a few tears escapee my eyes. "And, um, Stiles?" I asked as I pulled away from the hug. I looked over at Scott, and Scott nodded. "Please don't be mad," I whispered as I pulled up my sleeves. Stiles covered his mouth in surprise and grabbed one of my arms.
     "Alex," he sighed. I bit my lip and looked away. All of a sudden, I felt a soft pair of lips touch some of my more recent cuts, so I glanced back at Stiles. "We'll get through this together, okay?" He whispered. I slowly nodded. "Scott," Stiles said, "Thanks for everything, but I think we should go. Alex and I have a lot to talk about."
     "Yeah. I'll text you later, Stiles," Scott agreed. He shuffled over to me and gave me a quick hug. "Stay safe, okay Alex?" Scott asked. I nodded. Right as I pulled away from the hug, Stiles opened the front door.  
     "Bye, Scott," he said. I waved goodbye to Scott as both Stiles and I walked out of the house and info his car.
    "So," I mumbled as Stiles started the car. "Did you...did you read the letter?" I looked over at Stiles who gripped the wheel tightly.
     "Yeah, I read it," he stated.
     "Oh," I sighed.
     "Alex, you can't think like that. I don't know what made you hate yourself so much, but I'll make sure you'll get better. I'll be here every step of the way, okay? If you ever need to tell me anything, please tell me. And no arguing, okay?" Stiles told me. I just nodded. "Okay?"
     "Okay," I agreed.
     "Good. Now when we get home, there's something I think you'll want to see," Stiles said.

Author's Note- I'm so so so so sorry for not updating in forever!!! I know that this chapter was just fluff, but I promise that next chapter will be way better. It's been a crazy past few weeks. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Stay safe. I love you guys!!