Chapter 17

Alexis's POV

     "You're kidding me, right?" I groaned.
     "What? There are no security cameras, and the door locks. Plus, it's the safest place we can stay the night," Stiles explained.
     "But did it seriously have to be the guys' locker room?" I complained.
     "Yup," Stiles and Scott said simultaneously. I looked over at Kira, Lydia, and Malia, whom I had met on the car ride. They nodded in agreement.
     "You ready?" Liam asked tentatively.
     "Yeah," I lied. I sat down against one of the support beams, and Liam wrapped the chains around me, securing me to the pole. It was five minutes until midnight, when the full moon would be the brightest. 
     I heard the lock click, and Liam stepped away from me. Everyone else was already sitting in various spots.
     "So, now what?" Malia asked.
     "Now, we wait," Scott sighed

     After thirty long minutes, everyone was either on their phone or dozing off. I was starting to doze off too, until a killer headache struck. 
     "Ah," I hissed. My head started violently pounding.
     "Headache?" Scott muttered. I nodded as I rubbed my temples. I rested my aching head against the pole and looked over at Stiles. He was on the other side of the room, and he was starting to doze off a little. I just wanted to be by him. His presence was comforting, and I wanted to be closer to him.
     A wave of dizziness hit, so I blinked hard to try to regain balance. When I opened my eyes, I was standing right next to Stiles. I screamed, and fell backwards onto the floor with a painful thud. How the hell did I get there? I looked back at the pole, and there was nothing but a pile of chains wrapped around it. As I scanned everyone's faces, I noticed that they were as confused as me.
     My head spun, and I felt like I was going to cry. Scott took a few hesitant steps towards me.
     "Look at her eyes," Lydia gasped.
     "Your eyes are glowing silver!" Scott exclaimed.
     "Does that usually happen to werewolves?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.
     Before Scott got the chance to answer, I felt something cold appear in my hand, so I instinctively dropped it. I shrieked as I saw what it was. Apparently, I had summoned a silver dagger from thin air. I would've admired the detailed designs on it, but I was too freaked out to do anything. I grabbed the person closest to me, and that person just happened to be Scott.
     "It's okay," he told me as he hugged me and rubbed circles around my back. I could feel the tears running down my face and falling onto his shirt.
     Then, I heard whispers from all around me. I knew that it wasn't the pack. These voices were different. These voices sounded urgent and scared. They gradually got louder until they were screaming. They were screaming so loud that I couldn't even think. Dozens of voices overlapped each other screaming, and I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed Scott away from me and collapsed onto the floor with my hands over my ears. I remembered last night. The screeching last night was about a hundred times worse, but this noise was still brutal. Stiles immediately took me into his arms and held me.
     One voice stood out from all of the rest. It sounded slightly familiar.
     It yelled, "She has arrived!" Then the darkness took over.

     I couldn't tell how much time has passed. I could hear people talking, I just couldn't see anything.
     "-and I've never seen silver eyes glow like that," Scott whispered.
     "Plus, all of the cuts and bruises she got from getting beaten up are gone," Stiles whispered back.
     "She pulled a dagger out of thin air, she can teleport, and her eyes turn silver. I've never heard of anything like it," Lydia whispered. I tried to open my mouth and say something, anything, but I couldn't. My muscles felt like jelly, so there was no way I was moving anytime soon.
     "So, what should we do?" Kira asked quietly.
     "First, we need to figure out what she is," Scott said. I silently agreed with him. The sooner I found out what I was, the sooner I could deal with it.
     Once again, I slipped into unconsciousness. 

A/N- hey guys!! Sorry this chapter might not be that good. It's really late and I had a long day, so I promise the next one will be better. Thanks for reading!! I love you!!!!!!!