Chapter 25

"He did what?!" The King exclaimed, Phil having set Dan down next to him to be more official seeming.

"I told you what he did -or planned on doing- Father" Phil stated with a nod, the werewolf next to him clinging to his side

The king frowned deeply, shaking his head before standing. "Stay here. Both of you" he ordered, receiving a nod and a 'Yes, Sir' from both Dan and Phil.

"What do you thinks going to happen, Philly?" Dan whispered, looking up at Phil with large, curious eyes.

"I don't know for sure, love" he whispered back "But, Chris probably won't see the next sunrise judging from Fathers mood"

Dan nodded meekly, Phil picking up the smaller creature again. Dan smiled, the low rumbling sound deep in his chest resonating throughout the room as he cuddled into the other.

Not long after he left, the king came back, a solemn look cast over his features. "He's been taken care of" he stated simply before walking past the two.

Dan and Phil both looked at each other with a nod before walking back up to their room.

"Well... I'm glad that's over" Dan sighed, flopping onto their shared bed, followed by Phil as he hummed

"Me too" he smiled softly, looking over at Dan "I love you" he whispered.

Dan giggled, kissing Phil softly "I love you more" he whispered against his lips, draping an arm around Phil's waist.

"Impossible" Phil smiled against Dans lips, kissing him back eagerly, but gently as not to hurt him.

After a while of lazily making out on the bed, Dan pulled away the slightest bit to whisper against Phils lips "Do you want to do this"

"Of course"

Dan grinned, flipping them both over so Phil was leaning over him.

"Let's see how much of a freak you really are, Lester"

Whooop there might be smut in the next chappie if y'all want it (it's gonna be terrible if I write it, just warning you now)

Also, THIS BOOK HAS ALMOST 13 THOUSAND READS WHAT THE FUCK HOW

As a thank you, I'll link a bunch of my favourite Phan edits below for you to enjoy toooooo!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL VALIDATED

-Cassie

(Pretty explanatory just by the thumbnail)

(Shh, I know I already linked this before but I LOVE)

(BIG FUCKING TRIGGER WARNING HERE ALSO SMUT) 

(CRIMINAL AU MY FAVE)

Comment y'alls favourite if ya wanna