Chapter 4

Authors Note-Yes, I do indeed feel like staring at that the entire day. 😍

Phil, what the fuck have you done? You've literally told him you biggest secret and you haven't even known him for ten minutes!

Dan looks at me like I've got five heads for what feels like hours, but I know it's only been seconds. He chuckles, "Oh, yes now. You're a vampire. I totally believe you" I nod.

"I am!"

"Phil, vampires aren't real. It's just your imagination"

"Just my imagination? Just my fucking imagination?! Well, let me tell you something, Daniel, you don't know anything about me. My life. My problems. I can sure as hell tell you that vampires are real and you're sitting directly in front of one." My eyes flash red out of anger. Phil, what has this boy done to you? You're all over the place; undeniably happy one minute and you're tearing his head off the next.

Dan shrinks into his seat a little and I calm. "Look, Dan, I-" He cuts me off.

"I believe you."

Were is this boy's head at? One minute he's telling me that I don't exist; Just a figment of my own imagination. Now he tells me that he believes me. It's a damn good thing he's cute.

"Phil, I believe you. I didn't at first, but what human can make their eyes turn red like that? None that I've seen." He looks at the table.

I sigh. "Yeah. None. Only vampires." Dan nods and looks back up at me.

"What's it like? You know, being a vampire?"

"It's a pain in the neck, no pun intended" Dan giggles. "You're always freezing, you can't go outside in the daytime without covering yourself head to toe or you face death by sunlight. You've either got to kill someone every week in order to survive unless you get it from a blood bank like I do." He nods.

"Are their any good things about it?" I shrug a bit.

"I always got picked first in gym class because of my speed and strength, but that's about it. He nods

"Well, I'm glad you told me about you being a supernatural creature. It makes you even more hot than you already are," Dan giggles.

Wait, did he just say I was hot?