Chapter 18

So, little authors note here. I decided that from now on, I think I'll do third person POV. I dunno, I'm just uncomfortable with first now I guess, plus I write better in third. Bye!

Phil rushed down the steps to the dungeon where his boyfriend was currently held, using his vampire speed to get him there even faster. He had to be there when Dan changed, he had to!

When Phil arrived, Chris was stood there as well, just as he asked him to be. It's not that he didn't trust Dan, he did with all his heart, it's hair that, well... You never do really know what happens when a werewolf changes for the first time.

"Phil! Oh, Phil, I missed you so much!" Are the first words Phil heard as he walked inside, Dan scampering up to the bars of his cell. Phil smiled softly, still amazed at how adorable the boy was before leaning down, Dan going on his tiptoes to connect their lips in the best kiss they could manage from on two different sides of the cell.

"Alright, alright, get a room you two" Chris chuckled from behind them, causing the pair to giggle before holding hands through the bars.

"I just want you to know that I love you, okay, baby? No matter what happens," Phil whispered gently, looking Dan in the eye with a small smile. He nodded, a small smile on his own soft, pink lips

"I love you too, Philly. With all my heart"

"And now we wait" Phil said with a gentle sigh, looking at the clock and making sure to keep Dans hand in his. There was only an hour until midnight, the witching hour, the time of the night where Dan would finally transform into a wolf for the first time.

--------------------------------------------

Soon enough, the clock rung twelve and Dan's grip on Phils hand tightened as he whimpered, head thrown back in what appeared to be pain. Dan grit his teeth harshly, the popping of bones being able to be heard clearly throughout the dungeon, causing Chris to heave and Phil to look away. He hated seeing his baby boy in pain.

Then, there was a flash of white light and there was no longer a hand in Phils, leaving his palm feeling even colder than usual and disappointingly empty.

"Wow..." He heard from behind him, looking at a very awed looking Chris before looking to Dans cell.

Inside instead of the cute little boy, his Blood-Mate, that Phil had grown fond of, there was a medium sized chocolate brown coloured wolf, yellow eyes glistening under the moonlight streaming through the cell window.

Phil was in more awe than Chris was at his boyfriend (Who thankfully didn't seem to be vicious at all), sitting down in front of the cell door and putting an arm through the bars.

Dan (in wolf form) barked quietly, a wolffish smile on his lips (snout?) as he trotted over to Phils hand, laying down and letting Phil pet him gently.

All the vampire had to do was wait for a couple days as the wolf behind the bars would once again be his.

I am so so sorry for the month wait.

I'm pathetically slow at updates, apologies, apologies.

But here's the new chapter! Yay!!!!!! I hope you all enjoyed reading it!

Have a nice day/night, my Phanbabies!

-Cassie

🔽 Also, Danny baby's wolf 🔽