Chapter 21

⬆️ So, this is a singer named Josh Ramsay from a band called Mariana's Trench next to Phil... Literally the only difference is a tongue ring and the eyebrows ⬆️

Dan and Phil listened to PJ talk eagerly, soaking up every last detail.

"...And, that's what happened" Pj finished with a small smile, explaining a rather intricate story of how Charlie hadn't gone mad, he'd sleepwalked into PJs room and bite him, claiming to have a dream about biting a human. "See, he wasn't really that bad! It was an innocent mistake" Pj smiled, Phil chuckling and Dan whistling lowly.

"But, he still hurt you" Dan said, leaning back against Phils chest "You could have died, you know"

"I know" he smiled softly, Chris waltzing inside.

"Hello, ladies!" He beamed, giving PJ some pain medication.

"Hey, Chris" Dan and Phil answered with smiles, PJ looking warily at the liquid in front of him.

"Do I have to, Chris?" PJ asked quietly, a whisper Phil could clearly pick up, but Dan couldnt. Not while he was in human form.

Chris sent a look to PJ, whispering back sternly "Yes, Pj"

"But I won't tell anyone, Chris! I promise! Just please let me remember!"

"No, PJ, drink it!"

Pj whimper, but complied, gulping down the rusty brown liquid with a wince as Phil frowned. What did Chris want PJ to forget? Was it about the Charlie thing?

Dan took notice of Phil's frown, looking up at the vampire as Chris and PJ continued to bicker quietly "Philly?" He asked softly "Are you thinking again?"

Phil nodded softly, sending Dan a small smile "Yes, love. Just thinking" he held Dan closer, kissing the top of his head and drawing patterns onto the boys hips as he thought once more. Was it serious? Life threatening?

What was Chris hiding from them all?

Yo, it's me! Only three days, wowza.

So, what do you all think Chris is hiding? Do you think it'll be important to the story? How is Charlie an important character? 😈😈😈😈😈😈

Anywho, so yeah, that guys from Marianas Trench and he really looks a lot like Phil. If you want a sample of their music, here are two of my favourite songs of theirs!

This is called Shake Tramp

And this one is called Here's To The Zeros. Enjoy

-Cassie

EDIT: I posed a new story! It's called I Didn't Know You Were Greek? If you want to read it!